Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

What if Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive cockroach?

What if the Beyonders were the cosmic equivalent of LSD and Secret Wars was just one massive acid trip?

What if Ultron and Master Mold joined forces with the Decepticons?

What if the Asgardians, the Olympians and every other pantheon of Earth gods were all created by Mephisto? (And by "created," I mean that he took proto-humans and some sentient animals, granted them preternatural powers and told them to gather worshipers whose faith would ultimately empower him.)

What if Thanos fell madly in love with Oblivion?
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 03-09-2024 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    With talks of Super Soldiers I have one, though it might have been mentioned before or something like it. What If Isaiah Bradley was the real Captain America frozen in ice and essentially in Steve Rogers place? The history of Captain America, the mantle, and the position itself would be turned on it's head way more then when Sam Wilson took over.
    I'd read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I could see Jessica Jones getting bitten by a spider that was exposed to whatever strange chemicals spilled out in the truck collision that killed her family, kind of like the "Anarchic Spider-Man"/Spider-Punk version of Hobie Brown
    I was thinking she just showed up on the field trip and stood in front of Peter so the spider ended up biting her.

What If Isaiah Bradley was the real Captain America frozen in ice and essentially in Steve Rogers place? The history of Captain America, the mantle, and the position itself would be turned on it's head way more then when Sam Wilson took over.
    I had an idea of that but it was in an alternate/parody of the Ultimate Universe where Isaiah is Captain and when he comes out of the frozen coma he finds out the media whitewashed all of his adventures and made him out to be a white guy, so he becomes a cynical Captain America whos force to wear the costume.
    Last edited by Mutant God; 03-09-2024 at 06:21 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

With talks of Super Soldiers I have one, though it might have been mentioned before or something like it. What If Isaiah Bradley was the real Captain America frozen in ice and essentially in Steve Rogers place? The history of Captain America, the mantle, and the position itself would be turned on it's head way more then when Sam Wilson took over.
    Sounds somewhat like the original plan for Isaiah Bradley in his debut miniseries, insofar as being the first successful American super-soldier and Steve Rogers being his more publicly promoted successor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I'd read that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I was thinking she just showed up on the field trip and stood in front of Peter so the spider ended up biting her.

I had an idea of that but it was in an alternate/parody of the Ultimate Universe where Isaiah is Captain and when he comes out of the frozen coma he finds out the media whitewashed all of his adventures and made him out to be a white guy, so he becomes a cynical Captain America whos force to wear the costume.
    That would be interesting, and yeah, Jessica coincidentally attending the same radioactivity demonstration and getting bitten by the spider that would have bitten Peter in most iterations would be less convoluted than my take.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post

What if the Beyonders were the cosmic equivalent of LSD and Secret Wars was just one massive acid trip?

What if Ultron and Master Mold joined forces with the Decepticons?

What if the Asgardians, the Olympians and every other pantheon of Earth gods were all created by Mephisto? (And by "created," I mean that he took proto-humans and some sentient animals, granted them preternatural powers and told them to gather worshipers whose faith would ultimately empower him.)

What if Thanos fell madly in love with Oblivion?
    Ultron and Master Mold joining forces with the Decepticons back when Transformers was still a Marvel property would make sense, since the Decepticons had nothing but contempt for humanity/organic life in general, with Ultron and Master Mold feeling the same. Hell, the X-Men 90s animated series had Master Mold make it clear to its creators that the Sentinels didn't see a meaningful difference between mutants and humans, since mutants came from humans, meaning that to protect humans from mutants, humans would ultimately have to be protected from themselves.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I can already tell this is a thread I'll come back to more and more.

What If Wolverine killed Hope Summers in AvX? I'd only want this explored because Hope was the Mutant Messiah destined to save the Mutants or something and I wanted Wolverine to suffer some real consequences at the end of this bias event. Petty I know.

I can already tell this is a thread I'll come back to more and more.

What If Wolverine killed Hope Summers in AvX? I'd only want this explored because Hope was the Mutant Messiah destined to save the Mutants or something and I wanted Wolverine to suffer some real consequences at the end of this bias event. Petty I know.
    Understandable, but considering killing Hope Summers would have likely meant the doom of both mutants and humans alike as Phoenix burned the entire planet . . . not sure it would've been worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Understandable, but considering killing Hope Summers would have likely meant the doom of both mutants and humans alike as Phoenix burned the entire planet . . . not sure it would've been worth it.
    Well I did say this was petty. It would be worth it if all Wolvies friends blamed him for Phoenix burning the planet. And they all shun him in the afterlife! Logan goes on and on about Cyclops killing Xavier, yet he tried multiple times to kill a underage Hope. And the only reason he didn't succeed was because Hope was OP and burned his ass. I want a What if where Logan succeeds and suffers the consequences for it. Let's see Iron Man's "He's a samurai warrior" excuse explain why the Avengers have a child killer on their team. Again I want this out of petty spite lol.

Well I did say this was petty. It would be worth it if all Wolvies friends blamed him for Phoenix burning the planet. And they all shun him in the afterlife! Logan goes on and on about Cyclops killing Xavier, yet he tried multiple times to kill a underage Hope. And the only reason he didn't succeed was because Hope was OP and burned his ass. I want a What if where Logan succeeds and suffers the consequences for it. Let's see Iron Man's "He's a samurai warrior" excuse explain why the Avengers have a child killer on their team. Again I want this out of petty spite lol.
    Understandable, again.

What if the Hulk was in Clone Saga instead of Spider-Man
    What if Thor got involved in World War 2
    What if Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch weren't twins
    What if Nick Fury was the Red Skull
    What if Nightcrawler had red fur and was called Hellcrawler (basically he looks more like his dad)

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    he would dye his hair white and start calling himself Marvel Boy lol

As a teen watching Spider-man and The Fly on tv....I actually did come up with a "cockroach-man" character idea. Obviously, functionally immune to radiation. But someone really good at running around on walls and limited flying with super-regen along with enhanced strength.

What If the Thunderbolts didn't turn on Zemo and went through with the original plan as scheduled?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

What if an alternate Earth existed where everyone swapped identities? Run into Deadpool and it turns out he's really Matt Murdock. Brush elbows with the Hulk and he turns out to be Dr. Michael Twoyoungen. Absorbing Man? Oh, that's Luke Cage on this planet. Thor? Some little comatose kid named Wille Evans, Jr. Bump into the Invisible Woman and it's not Sue Richards, but Logan...Wolverine...albeit as a woman.

No one is the person that you remember, which is fine, except you really need help.

But as you pass a car window and see your reflection, you realize that you have an even bigger problem. You're not you, either. You're Mephisto! How are you going to get anyone to trust you, let alone help you get back home?

More crazy ideas to come....

What if ... when Captain America formed the Kooky Quartet version of the Avengers, he also went to find Hulk and give him a second chance?

What if ... Spider-man never revealed his identity during Civil War?

What if ... The Fantastic Four didn't try to hijack the shuttle and let the government send it up with their own crew?

What if ... when trying to save his mother during college, instead of being disfigured, Doom was sucked into hell itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    What if the Hulk was in Clone Saga instead of Spider-Man
    What if Thor got involved in World War 2
    What if Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch weren't twins
    What if Nick Fury was the Red Skull
    What if Nightcrawler had red fur and was called Hellcrawler (basically he looks more like his dad)
    The second one would be really hilarious if Thor got involved in World War II on the side of the Allies. As for the first . . . a Hulk Clone Saga would be positively brutal.