Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    New ideas. Though some might have happened or already been asked.

What If the Hulk's spaceship didn't explode on Sakaar and he stayed with his wife and raised Skaar?

What If there was a Teen Titans version of the Squadron Sinister/Supreme that fought the Young Avengers? Could have made a funny rogues gallery for them.
    Oooh, that Hulk one is fascinating yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Well Hell, right off the bat, would the Avengers even exist?
    It was Cap who kept the team going when Tony, Thor, Hank, and Janet all quit.
    even if not, I could still imagine the in-world government of this timeline co-opting the name for their own purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    has "What If? The Avengers never found Captain America" been done yet?

I'd be intrigued to see how things would play out differently without his presence.
    something tells me things would be a lot more disjointed in terms of diverging agendas, different trajectories etc for a lot of individuals and teams... for example, think of all the guset spots he's had in other books to boost sales for a new char... um, I mean, help and/or encourage a new character, and how many of those would have gone differently if he hadn't shown up... no Unity Squad etc... would this government eventually have the Avengers hunting mutants?
    To my knowledge, there have been two "What if Captain America were revived today?" what ifs. One of them has Red Skull pretending to be the real Cap and taking over the government.

The other is far more 90s and has shows a world that's basically been split down the middle with Dr. Doom ruling one side and Red Skull ruling the other.

Astonishing Member

Has this even been done -- What IF Charles Xavier founded the X-Men with Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Sunfire, Banshee, Storm and Thunderbird?

Assumption here is that when the original teams was coming into their own -- Xavier wasn't properly motivated to from a school/team -- and so those characters may have become villains in the same manner as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch -- or they may have become heroes on their own -- I can see Iceman and Angel doing that. The question is would Xavier have sent his new team to Krakoa -- and would have had to formed another team to rescue the first?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I'd argue that he did, in the series that introduced him. after that. I agree, no one seemed to know what to do with him
    There was really no reason for him to continue. That should have remained a one and done concept.