Extraordinary Member

Default Hobbs and Shaw vs. Sony Wolverine.

Wolvy doesn't use his claws. Arena fight let's go.

Even the weaker dieing Wolverine from Logan wins this they may get some hits in but that's it.

Astonishing Member

You mean Fox Wolverine?

Hobbs is stronger than him, but if he's in a position to punch him he's also in a position to get snikt'd. They were a great team against Brixton but are not immune to stabbing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    You mean Fox Wolverine?

Hobbs is stronger than him, but if he's in a position to punch him he's also in a position to get snikt'd. They were a great team against Brixton but are not immune to stabbing.
    Haha yes Fox. But Wolvy has a no claws rule.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Haha yes Fox. But Wolvy has a no claws rule.
    I guess Hobbs and Shaw winning depends on how hard we can assume Wolverine can be punched in the noggin, or for how long, before peacing out. A bullet kept him down while he pushed it out his head. Even comics Wolverine can be incapacitated even when unable to be killed. Besides Hobbs keeping a helicopter in place with his bare hands or redirecting a torpedo, there was a blink and miss it scene where Brixton used his cyborg eyes to measure how hard and fast he was throwing a punch at him, but I don't remember the figures.
    Last edited by Wildling; 03-06-2024 at 03:23 PM.

I guess Hobbs and Shaw winning depends on how hard we can assume Wolverine can be punched in the noggin, or for how long, before peacing out. A bullet kept him down while he pushed it out his head. Even comics Wolverine can be incapacitated even when unable to be killed. Besides Hobbs keeping a helicopter in place with his bare hands or redirecting a torpedo, there was a blink and miss it scene where Brixton used his cyborg eyes to measure how hard and fast he was throwing a punch at him, but I don't remember the figures.
    Neither Hobbs nor Shaw want to punch Wolverine in the adamantium skull for too long though lest they break their hands. I think that was actually how things go in Foxverine's first appearance
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Neither Hobbs nor Shaw want to punch Wolverine in the adamantium skull for too long though lest they break their hands. I think that was actually how things go in Foxverine's first appearance
    Yep, though that was when the other guy threw a full punch against Wolverine that clashed against his fist when Wolverine in turn threw his own full punch at the guy.

Astonishing Member

Found it, it's said at the 1:28 mark Hobbs' punching force is 1248 pounds at a velocity of 13.532 M/sec.

Clip of Brixton's fight scenes against Hobbs, Shaw, and other stuff: