Default Guido + Blob vs. Joe Fixit Hulk

616 comics. Arena.

1: The two mutants fight side by side.

2: Blob and Guido get fused and added together into a singular being.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If being fused with Blob removes Guido’s heart issue, I’m minded to say the fusion wins. The fusion could possibly space-toss Fixit, but the reverse is definitively not true.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Interesting thread.

Okay, from what I understand, Guido has proven himself capable of duking it out with the Thing and not being completely overwhelmed. He has also fought against Red Hulk (ugh) and managed to hang in for while, whatever that means (with Rulk, who the heck knows?).

However, I don't really think the Blob is strong enough to actually hurt the Grey Hulk.

I figure this one mostly comes down to who gasses out first: either Grey Hulk gets worn out trying to put the Blob down while fighting against Guido, or Guido simply can't keep it up and ultimately folds. I'm suspecting it's the latter, frankly. I figure Grey Hulk takes match one after a decently drawn-out fight.

Match two...

Adding Dukes to Guido really covers over most of Guido's problems. He can pretty easily simply allow the Hulk to hit him, then use that energy to beat all hell out of the Hulk. Between his own durability, his Kinetic Energy absorption, and Duke's durability, he's really not going to take any damage from anything but his own powers, here, and he can burn that off...by hitting the Hulk really hard.

Dukes added onto him also deals with the heart issue.

Edit: Beadle also makes a good point about space tosses, and yeah, that's not happening to the fusion thanks to Dukes.

I rather strongly feel that part two goes very poorly for Grey Hulk.

Mileage may vary, and I'm completely open to seeing stuff that might change my mind.

...I'm also expecting rocket boots to show up somewhere.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

It's worth noting that if Joe realizes direct force is a bad idea he's likely to switch tactics to draw the fight out like he did against Pineapple Thing. The longer it goes on the more the fight favors the guy with the healing and he supernatural stamina.

He's also likely to abandon smashing for strangling, suffocating, or stretching Blob's body (which he's done in the past) once he realizes his force is being redirecting against him.

Joe has always been cunning and more than any other personality, including Banner, is more likely to go around a problem.