Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Classic Fisk is holding a boardroom meeting and suddenly the following break in

Seeing a lot of Fisk threads here lately and I figured I might do one too in a throwback style.

Wilson Fisk is holding a crucial board meeting with various business partners because due to a recent tax reform he's suddenly in danger of losing a lot of money from shady dealings. Suddenly an assortment of people break into the boardroom and try to kill everybody inside.

They are the following:

Nameless (Hero)
    Yulaw (The One)
    Riki-Oh (The Story of Ricky live action movie)
    Green Goblin (Raimi films) with full gear
    The Winter Soldier (MCU)
    Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Elektra from the Netflix series. Elektra is in full Black Sky form/power
    Blade (movies)
    Selene (Underworld films)
    Edward (Twilightverse)
    Nightcrawler and Wolverine (Foxverse)
    Agent Smith (The Matrix) complete with body stealing ability
    Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
    Peggy Carter with the Supersoldier Serum and Shield/Sword from the animated What If? series
    Wilson Fisk (MCU)
    Wilson Fisk (2003 Daredevil movie)
    Master Chief (Halo) with a Battle Rifle and a Plasma pistol, and 3 sticky grenades

Can Fisk make it out of this one?

Bonus Scenario: The same as above but Fisk *also* wants to try and save the people in the boardroom because he needs to make money. If there are say, 12 people with him at the classic long boardroom table, and he's sitting closest to the door, does he have a chance of keeping at least one alive? If he fails even if he survives, he will be really mad, and might smash a limousine after.

The boardroom is one of those with a big window view and is set on the 50th Floor of a skyscraper, and it is daytime. The boardroom is also stocked with all manner of office supplies, chairs, filing cabinets, a television screen, a projector, carpet, etc.
    Last edited by Postmania; 03-07-2024 at 11:59 AM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I see Yulaw. The rest are unimportant, as he destroys Wilson on his lonesome.

Really, there are a whole lot of people here who would win this alone.

...desk or not.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

...desk or not.
    Also depends on which Agent Smith this is. If it’s Super Smith he destroys everyone in the room combined.

...desk or not.
    Man, the fact that Classic Fisk beat up Spiderman at some point really threw off my calculation of how high tier he was I guess lol

i was trying to make this a Not Stomp too, instead I somehow made a Turbo Stomp
    Last edited by Postmania; 03-07-2024 at 09:03 PM.
    -Stephen McCranie

Seated among the board, Killer Croc, Buffy and Bane turn their heads at the meeting table, wondering why all these people who are distinctly not stakeholders are coming for blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Also depends on which Agent Smith this is. If it’s Super Smith he destroys everyone in the room combined.
    There's that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Man, the fact that Classic Fisk beat up Spiderman at some point really threw off my calculation of how high tier he was I guess lol

i was trying to make this a Not Stomp too, instead I somehow made a Turbo Stomp
    Check my post in the other thread. Classic Fisk certainly could hold his own against a younger Peter, but the Peter with whom we're familiar now would destroy him.

Cassandra Cain - old school - should win a very comfortable majority against Classic Fisk without gear, as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Seated among the board, Killer Croc, Buffy and Bane turn their heads at the meeting table, wondering why all these people who are distinctly not stakeholders are coming for blood.
    Beenstomped INC.?
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Classic Fisk: Wait, what did I do now- (gets piled by the mob)

Fisk gets beaten up...Again

Check my post in the other thread. Classic Fisk certainly could hold his own against a younger Peter, but the Peter with whom we're familiar now would destroy him.

Cassandra Cain - old school - should win a very comfortable majority against Classic Fisk without gear, as an example.
    Ah I guess I thought Class 5ish toughness/strength isn't as far from some of these folks as I realized. And that he was faster than he apparently really is

I think they have a chance!
    -Stephen McCranie

The Master Chief? The guy is a super human without his armor on, went through brutal surgeries to get nigh unbreakable bones, stronger veins and muscles, and so much more. In his armor, well, Fisk would do better to give up quietly.

Let me try and salvage this a bit hehe

New lineup

Green Goblin (Raimi films) with just his costume
    The Winter Soldier (MCU)
    Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Elektra from the Netflix series. Elektra is in full Black Sky form/power
    Blade (movies)
    Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
    Peggy Carter with the Supersoldier Serum and Shield/Sword from the animated What If? series
    Wilson Fisk (MCU)

Is this more competitive?
    -Stephen McCranie

Fantastic Member

Let me try and salvage this a bit hehe

New lineup

Green Goblin (Raimi films) with just his costume
    The Winter Soldier (MCU)
    Blade (movies)
    Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
    Wilson Fisk (MCU)

Is this more competitive?
    Nope. Still a bad STOMP. Nightcrawler and Wolverine should be able to do it by themselves (or with a bit of help). Nightcrawler just needs to touch Fisk. Wolverine (and others as needed) is enough to keep Classic Fisk distracted. I don't think Classic Fisk can survive a 50 floor fall from a skyscraper, much less multiple times.

I think that Geese Howard would feel for Fisk in these scenarios.

Pen isn’t around much, so I’ll ask for him.

Did Fisk kill your parents in crime alley?
    Why are we here?

Beenstomped INC.?
    Fisk: Perhaps the acquisition of Curbside LLC was a miscalculation...

I think they have a chance!
    Well, as a gauntlet, it's pretty stacked, and as you mentioned, this estimate was based on fighting Spider-man. More recently, that's kinda one-sided.

At the same time, this is a scenario, so there is a sliver of hope for the big man.

Wilson Fisk is holding a crucial board meeting with various business partners because due to a recent tax reform he's suddenly in danger of losing a lot of money from shady dealings. Suddenly an assortment of people break into the boardroom and try to kill everybody inside.
    Sure, they could kill everyone inside...but there are optics to consider, and there may be some ways Kingpin can weasel out of this one. I don't think anyone, except maybe Peggy Carter, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and the other two Fisks, would be able to do much to pull the lever on tax law, but standard knowledge on Kingpin would still make him known as a very wealthy man.

Riki-Oh, for instance, coul be bailed from his prison sentence, and Norman Osbourn, ousted from his own board of directors, would be grateful for some funding, maybe they could be bought. Possibly Blade and Selene could do with more silver or UV bullets or something, these niche weapons aren't cheap.

And really, would Peggy start swinging and cause an international incident based on hearsay alone? Captain Carter has an image and optics to consider...I think, never seen that show.

...granted, the sit and talk and offer bribes strategy likely won't work for the rest of them, many of whom will land a punch before Fisk can deliver an elevator pitch while also pleasing/saving the live of the members of the board who are very much in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Nope. Still a bad STOMP. Nightcrawler and Wolverine should be able to do it by themselves (or with a bit of help). Nightcrawler just needs to touch Fisk. Wolverine (and others as needed) is enough to keep Classic Fisk distracted. I don't think Classic Fisk can survive a 50 floor fall from a skyscraper, much less multiple times.

I think that Geese Howard would feel for Fisk in these scenarios.
    ...Well, I tried. Somehow I only thought of Fisk throwing other people out the window instead of the other way around.

Pen isn’t around much, so I’ll ask for him.

Did Fisk kill your parents in crime alley?
    I'm not trying to stomp, but the stomp cannot be denied it seems

Well, as a gauntlet, it's pretty stacked, and as you mentioned, this estimate was based on fighting Spider-man. More recently, that's kinda one-sided.

At the same time, this is a scenario, so there is a sliver of hope for the big man.

Sure, they could kill everyone inside...but there are optics to consider, and there may be some ways Kingpin can weasel out of this one. I don't think anyone, except maybe Peggy Carter, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and the other two Fisks, would be able to do much to pull the lever on tax law, but standard knowledge on Kingpin would still make him known as a very wealthy man.

Riki-Oh, for instance, coul be bailed from his prison sentence, and Norman Osbourn, ousted from his own board of directors, would be grateful for some funding, maybe they could be bought. Possibly Blade and Selene could do with more silver or UV bullets or something, these niche weapons aren't cheap.

And really, would Peggy start swinging and cause an international incident based on hearsay alone? Captain Carter has an image and optics to consider...I think, never seen that show.

...granted, the sit and talk and offer bribes strategy likely won't work for the rest of them, many of whom will land a punch before Fisk can deliver an elevator pitch while also pleasing/saving the live of the members of the board who are very much in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Ha, now there's an idea that could be in a comic I suppose
    -Stephen McCranie

^_^

...Well, I tried. Somehow I only thought of Fisk throwing other people out the window instead of the other way around.
    I'll grant you that in the second fight, he would for-sure deal with a whole lot of them that way. ^_^
    Why are we here?