Default Doctor Strange vs. Alfred Pennyworth

616 vs post crisis comic versions.

Strange has NO magic or equipment.

1: Arena fight.

2: Strange tries to break into Wayne Manor. Alfred is initially unaware of his approach.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BONUS: Strange is given his full powers. Alfred and Strange are both tasked with making the PERFECT cup of tea. Which of them creates the superior beverage?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

A fight between a guy that has held his own in a martial arts match against Black Panther ... vs an old butler who did some military/spy work twenty or so years ago.

Then you have Alfred try to make a better tea than a man that can literally use pure orgasmic mental pleasure as an ingredient.

This is the point where Killer Croc shows up and laughs at Alfred.

Saying Alfred has a snowball's chance in hell would be giving him too much credit.

The only one Alfred stands a chance in is stopping a powerless Dr. Strange from getting past all of Batman's security measure, and even then, Alfred himself is completely pointless in the match.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

…was going to post something, but Alan nailed it already.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    A fight between a guy that has held his own in a martial arts match against Black Panther ... vs an old butler who did some military/spy work twenty or so years ago.

Then you have Alfred try to make a better tea than a man that can literally use pure orgasmic mental pleasure as an ingredient.

Saying Alfred has a snowball's chance in hell would be giving him too much credit.

The only one Alfred stands a chance in is stopping a powerless Dr. Strange from getting past all of Batman's security measure, and even then, Alfred himself is completely pointless in the match.
    Didn't Alfred kick the **** out of Killer Croc at one point?

Croc's strength and durability are all over the place. Sometimes he's a scaly mobster. Sometimes he's a monstrosity that can eat grenade-style explosions.

Do we have scans?
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I cannot be held accountable for the threads that appear in my brain. I simply listen to the winds of destiny and allow my fingers to have free reign on the keyboard.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I cannot be held accountable for the threads that appear in my brain. I simply listen to the winds of destiny and allow my fingers to have free reign on the keyboard.
    It was definitely an interesting one!
    Why are we here?

There was that time Alfred became the Spectre in DCeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    There was that time Alfred became the Spectre in DCeased.
    I love DCeased, to be sure, and yes, this version of Alfred would certainly be a problem for no-magic Strange. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I bequeath many likes on this post.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

Help me out: when did Dr. Strange & Black Panther battle?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Back when the original Defenders had their own book. There was a crossover storyline with the Avengers.

Astonishing Member

When Strange and Loki were depowered from using magic or artifacts, Strange was still able to survive a punch from Loki that sent him through double doors and against a wall behind, even if he suffered internal damage from it and was not supposed to survive being hit again like that. And actually the art makes it look like was punched through at least one wall before landing on the ground, crazy stuff. Allowing himself to be possessed by Sentry's Void is what bailed Strange out.

90s Alfred was able to shoot a Predator with a shotgun during the Batman and Predator crossover when it invaded Wayne Manor, but that might not count for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Wildling; 03-17-2024 at 10:04 PM.