Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    My headcannon?

Superman is not some immortal being who will live forever. As he ages his cells will gradually lose their ability to store solar radiation and he will grow old and die. It might take a thousand years, but sooner or latter death comes for everyone.

Brainiac is an insane scientist from the planet Colu named Vril Dox who became obsessed with hoarding knowledge. Over the centuries of his life he has modified himself into a very advanced cyborg, but he is at his core and organic being not a rouge AI. He created his cloned son Vril Dox II which is what carried on the Dox line all the way to Brainiac 5 (Querl Dox). The Brainiac line goes Brainiac (Vril Dox) - Vril Dox II - Lyrl Dox - (unknown child of Lyrl) - Brainiac 5 (Querl Dox). So the original Brainiac is the Great-Great-Grandfather of Brainiac 5 and not some distant ancestor.
    So the Kingdom Come Superman.
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member

Headcanon is evil

Well for some actual head cannon and not just another "make my own whole alternate Superman timeline".

Superman's a vegetarian but he's discovered a type of alien substance that tastes exactly like beef bourguignon he used to enjoy when he was younger.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So the Kingdom Come Superman.
    Yeah exactly.

I believe Superman has some form of tactile telekinesis. That's not to say I don't believe he has super strength at all or that it's similar to Kon-El's -- I think in moments where he is under considerable strain or needing to utilize his full strength to lift something massive his TT is activated and allows for him to carry things more stably.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Is any Superman down with Superman NOT being solar powered? I was trying to find out when that specifically made its way into the lore.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Is any Superman down with Superman NOT being solar powered? I was trying to find out when that specifically made its way into the lore.
    I like that take. Hard to fit into headcannon when it is contradicted on page so frequently, though.

My personal preference is for Superman to simply be SUPER. That there simply isn't anything that puts him on the same level as normal humans. If he is near invulnerable then any weapon that makes him bleed would shred a human- regardless of what color light you shine, It's not like we expect a steel beam to suddenly become as fragile as glass or paper based on solar rays.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    It's not really a headcanon though. That's just your alternate take on Superman.
    It's really head canon..since it ain't the take nor something that's printed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Yep!! I am..It made its way during silverage.i don't remember the issue..but it was some superboy comic
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 03-11-2024 at 11:14 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Headcanon is evil
    All fiction requires some form of head canon to fill in the blanks the actual media doesn't fill in.
    Assassinate Putin!

Fantastic Member

My headcanon is that Clark Kent was sheltered as a child till he was like 9-10 years old. Kents were afraid any time the FBI will come and snatch him away.

This is why he didn't absorb a lot of sunlight in his early years. He would still be somewhat strong but only after he made friends with Lana and Pete and started playing outdoors a lot that he started slowly developing his powers. That way he would be more equipped to deal with his powers which would kick in when he would be like 12 years old.

This avoids the complication of him breaking things as a toddler and also allows him very normal upbringing till he is somewhat ready.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    It's really head canon..since it ain't the take nor something that's printed

Yep!! I am
    Headcanon = unconfirmed personal interpretation about existing material.

Yours is just a personal AU version. Not a headcanon.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

These are my interpretation of the character from existing material of the og superman.If the character hadn't been succumbed to power creep, characterisation changes,..etc.

Anyways,i don't really care if head canon or not.It can be called side universe or back universe or whatever.like it matters.A story is a story.I am out..

Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 03-10-2024 at 10:16 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Someone finally understood the assignment!
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Someone finally understood the assignment!
    Oooooooooooooo
    It looks like I owe Teach' an apology. "The dog ate-ed my homework an' stuff.

I'm fine with a fan fiction thread but this wasn't really supposed to be that. Sorry for the confusion.
    Assassinate Putin!