Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    his story wasnt bad, t was actually a brght spot for the book, i just never expected Floyd to be gone this long
    I'd say his story was bad because Taylor totally mischaracterized him and wrote him like an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Eh, not the worst thing. Limbo can do a character good, allow the writers to bring them back with a fresh idea later.

Deadeye offers a different dynamic than Deadshot, and that in and of itself is long overdue.

I do find it funny that Deadshot is the only comic book character to kill his synergy replacement though, lol.
    I think the problem for me is that the way they put him into limbo was frankly disrespectful to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    It is funny how Floyd is clearly on one of the variant covers

Riccardo Federici clearly assumed Deadeye was Floyd because of the obvious similarities

^^^Okay yeah that’s pretty funny.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd say his story was bad because Taylor totally mischaracterized him and wrote him like an idiot.

I think the problem for me is that the way they put him into limbo was frankly disrespectful to the character.
    I agree, Taylor's Suicide Squad was impressively bad, but Floyd will pull through

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Hopefully when Floyd comes back they ditch that eye scope thing, which is an annoying tendency with live-action as not only did Will Smith have it but so did Arrow Deadshot because neither wanted their actors in the full face masks.

Ultimate Member

Lets hope the next live action portrayal of Deadshot is closer to his original character.

Utterly nonchalant. Utterly ruthless.

What I wouldn't give to have Gage write another mini.

Also, getting back to this mini, what leverage does Waller have over Dreamer, anyways?

I've not followed the character, but I do know that she's Superman affiliated. Why is Waller treating her as another criminal?

Lets hope the next live action portrayal of Deadshot is closer to his original character.

Utterly nonchalant. Utterly ruthless.

What I wouldn't give to have Gage write another mini.

Also, getting back to this mini, what leverage does Waller have over Dreamer, anyways?

I've not followed the character, but I do know that she's Superman affiliated. Why is Waller treating her as another criminal?
    The leverage is that Waller knows about Parthas, and is threatening to expose it, which would put all of the aliens living there at risk. And Waller wants her on the team because she is a precog, and knowing the future is an asset. And this Waller doesn't care if you are a hero or a villain, because this Waller is terribly written.

On the issue, at least Dreamer came to the realization in the first issue that Waller is going to screw her over in the end regardless of what she does, instead of dragging it out.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Okay Clock King was baller in this issue. He's calm, cool, collected, quite intelligent, and jovial too.

Best character on the team, Clock King Supremacy!

Extraordinary Member

Okay Clock King was baller in this issue. He's calm, cool, collected, quite intelligent, and jovial too.

Now will he survive the mini?

I can't believe they're writing Amanda Waller as someone who would rather blackmail pedophiles than erase them from existence.

Also, Dreamer getting advice on how to be a hero form...Harley Quinn?

Spectacular Member

Well she has to be useful for something.

Because contrary the rest of the team, she's the less useful of the team.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Well she has to be useful for something.

Because contrary the rest of the team, she's the less useful of the team.
    Seriously.

When Boomerbutt was on the team, the writer made a point to demonstrate that despite his poor attitude, he was actually effective in a fight.

Harley, not so much...

Spectacular Member

Seriously.

When Boomerbutt was on the team, the writer made a point to demonstrate that despite his poor attitude, he was actually effective in a fight.

Harley, not so much...
    Oh i don't say your wrong.

Honestly i dislike to see Harley on the SS, when you can have other characters much interesting in the team.

I can say why Waller choose all the members for this iteration, bu for Harley not so much. (A part to habe better sell for the mini-serie)

She's literally advertised that she can use a giant hammer...that's it...

Incredible, isn't? But of course, there should be an selling point on the squad and suppously that would be Harley. I just wonder is she sitll is a selling point.

Hopefully when Floyd comes back they ditch that eye scope thing, which is an annoying tendency with live-action as not only did Will Smith have it but so did Arrow Deadshot because neither wanted their actors in the full face masks.
    I think it would take a lot more of time before Floyd returns. At least until Gunn's new movieverse is stablished.

Not the Clock King i like. Hre was cool but in this case I am old school. Giffen school.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin