Default Krillian vs Daredevil and Black Panther

Krillian

vs

Team Daredevil and Black Panther

I leave the details up to you. Which scenario does Krillian win? Which scenario does Team Daredevil and Black Panther win?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Krillan from dbz? This is amazing stomp

Didn't think it would be entirely. Maybe I should have made it more challenging.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Again, they were doing all of this in nanoseconds.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah, Krillin murders both of them in a blink of their eyes. Or could, I guess, just stand there and let them punch him.

...like, forever.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

good ol' kriller merc's matt and BP. waaaaaay too fast and hits waaaaaaay too hard.

My apologies for underestimating Krillian and Overestimating the others.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe if BP gets prep time he could whip up a solution. But even that's a stretch

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    My apologies for underestimating Krillian and Overestimating the others.
    Are you saying Krillin from DBZ, or Killian, the Marvel Villain? If the former, then a huge stomp, if the latter, then I'm not really sure, only being familiar with the MCU version. I kinda think BP's armor could probably handle Killian in melee, though I'm not completely sure where the fight would go. I don't think Daredevil can really even contribute much in this version.

Or is Krillian some other character? Quick Google search just turned up the other two.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 03-10-2024 at 06:54 AM.

Yeah, the name is kind of throwing me off here. Krillin (or "Kururin" in Japanese) is the little bald guy with no nose in the Dragon Ball franchise. And from the creator himself, was said to be the strongest human.

Killian, yeah. No idea who that is. But Krillin, even in his early days, is superhuman in all but intelligence (he had common sense, but not the most brilliant guy, not stupid either).

Astonishing Member

If it's really the Dragon Ball character the winning scenario is putting him in the situation when Black Panther wielded an Infinity Gauntlet in order to fight/distract Emperor Doom during Secret Wars. Daredevil wouldn't matter.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, the name is kind of throwing me off here. Krillin (or "Kururin" in Japanese) is the little bald guy with no nose in the Dragon Ball franchise. And from the creator himself, was said to be the strongest human.

Killian, yeah. No idea who that is. But Krillin, even in his early days, is superhuman in all but intelligence (he had common sense, but not the most brilliant guy, not stupid either).
    Killian was an Iron Man villain who used the Extremis nanomachine project to make himself into a techno-organically enhanced superhuman. In the Iron Man 3 movie, Extremis subjects (including Killian himself) had superhuman strength and resilience, regeneration, and heat-blast powers, sufficient to battle Iron Man in his then-latest armor. Killian himself was ripping through Iron Man suits like tin foil, but admittedly, these were a whole bunch of extra suits that hadn't been field tested and refined yet, so their level of durability was not quite demonstrated prior. Still, its reasonable to assume they were probably on par with at least the first full Iron Man suit (not the one from the cave, but the one Tony had at the end of the first movie).