Default Hostile takeover of Fisk Industries

616 Fisk is having a meeting with his stockholders when suddenly Wilson Fisk (MCU)
    Wilson Fisk (2003 Daredevil movie), Wilson Fisk ( Spider verse) , Wilson Fisk ( Spider man Animated series) coming charge in to hostile take over 616 Fisk's company and they have their henchmen with them. , but 616 Fisk also has his henchmen with him as well. Can 616 Fisk and his henchmen defend Fisk Industries from this Hostile take over?

The all versions of Fisk list get there standard henchman.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

616 Fisk’s ‘standard’ henchmen aren’t that impressive. You’ve got Bullseye and then probably… what? The Enforcers?

He’s used more impressive people on occasion (the likes of Rhino and Typhoid Mary spring to mind), but not regular.

So any version of Fisk that hires explicitly metahuman goons (and I’m gonna assume the Spidey Animated Series Fisk does this), is likely to really mess up 616 Fisk and his operatives.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Spider-verse Fisk is capable of beating down that Parker in a straight-up fight, it’s worth mentioning.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Spider-verse Fisk is capable of beating down that Parker in a straight-up fight, it’s worth mentioning.
    But how strong, durable, and fast were that Parker or Miles even in comparison to the comics, i vaguely remember that Gwen was a high-end bullet-timer from saving her father in her backstory, but would at least Miles even scale to that?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    616 Fisk’s ‘standard’ henchmen aren’t that impressive. You’ve got Bullseye and then probably… what? The Enforcers?

He’s used more impressive people on occasion (the likes of Rhino and Typhoid Mary spring to mind), but not regular.

So any version of Fisk that hires explicitly metahuman goons (and I’m gonna assume the Spidey Animated Series Fisk does this), is likely to really mess up 616 Fisk and his operatives.
    Current Fisk is married to Typhoid Mary, for whatever that's worth

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Current Fisk is married to Typhoid Mary, for whatever that's worth
    That… is definitely something.

He clearly is fine with the crazy.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The typhoid mary thing was so he by way of legal technicality could get access to the mutant island right?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    The typhoid mary thing was so he by way of legal technicality could get access to the mutant island right?
    He did use it for that but by all indications he legitimately cares about her

Fantastic Member

Animated Fisk always folds in the paint and has a horrible habit of hiring the wrong people, so he gets taken out first. 2003 movie Kingpin dies next. His version of Bullseye sucks tbh. When taking on Lady Octopus, that Bullseye will probably just trip over his leather jacket and break his own neck. Spider-Verse Kingpin then makes his move against MCU Fisk. As tough as this Fisk is, he mostly has human henchmen compared to Spider-Verse Fisk and his superpowered crew. But in the end the MCU kingpin dies like the Spider-Verse Peter Parker did... a hard fatal blow from his counterpart that breaks his neck. That leaves just 616 Fisk against SV Fisk. Ordinarily I would give the fight to SV Fisk based on his raw strength alone, but this fight is taking place in 616's headquarters, a building lined with all sorts of traps and defense mechanism. Slowly all of the SV goons are picked off by hidden defenses built in just in case any superpowered people broke in. 616 Fisk is no pushover and holds his own until one of his hidden guns picks off his foe leaving 616 standing triumphant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Trivia note: Fisk somehow got the copyrights to the Thunderbolts brand when he became Mayor, and assembled a team during the King in Black event that included Taskmaster, Batroc, Rhino, Mr. Fear and Star (a woman powered by the Reality Stone, even if her powers were shown as unstable and unreliable at least in that series).

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    But how strong, durable, and fast were that Parker or Miles even in comparison to the comics, i vaguely remember that Gwen was a high-end bullet-timer from saving her father in her backstory, but would at least Miles even scale to that?
    I'll happily rewatch those movies when I get the chance but I only remember for specific strength feats Gwen threw away a big container out of frustration. Fisk shouldn't be a bullet timer but he smashed a building side like he was Hulk pulling off the rip the ground out to you move from the Capcom crossover fighting videogame. He also lifted and threw a car at Miles. This is the scene that came to me when thinking about what one or several Spider-people can do at once. At the end Gwen lifts a heavy bit of wreckage while Miles helps her just with one arm to cover a girl with the other.