Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    There's probably some comic panel where someone is actively destroying multiple dimensions like that Beyonder thing above.
    It's just a pretty amusing level of craziness when the writer decides they reaaaaaally want to one-up everyone in the past and future, so they go with 'several billion entire dimensions' because hey, it just sounds so silly nobody else is going to write that.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Didn't Superman 1 Million push an entire galaxy with some variant of his "heat" vision? Or is my memory butchering the event?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Didn't Superman 1 Million push an entire galaxy with some variant of his "heat" vision? Or is my memory butchering the event?
    I think you are correct, somewhat, though I got there first. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Superman 1 Million holds off an incoming galaxy with his Eyebeams of Whatever™ on the dregs of his power, as I recall.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Amazing Member

IIRC he stopped two galaxies from colliding, with help from his Gorilla Galaxy counterpoint, Titano 1-Mill. I'm not, off-hand, certain either had been previously weakened. If we're truly being nitpicky, they might have only been exerting force on Titano's galaxy, but since it'd been "blue-shifting" at the time, that doesn't necessarily diminish the accomplishment, and I think he was going to try it alone before Titano showed up.
    Herochat.com now surprisingly back from the dead. Again.

Clarity is good!
    Why are we here?

Amazing Member

I'm not always sure what makes a feat 'impressive" outside of context, if even then, but since we seem to be listing the biggest feats possible, here's Michael Demiurgos technically outperforming God:

https://i.ibb.co/R7914yW/Lucifer-53-p2.jpg

(If memory serves, one of the scenes we see on the second to last page is, or should have been, happening in Lucifer's cosmos, but I'm not entirely sure that's true, or that it necessarily makes sense if it is.)

Similarly, Discowrld's Lobsang/Time destroys (I think) and recrereates everything ('a much bigger word than 'universe'") every moment of existence.

...I've also always thought Kenshin cutting inanimate objects so cleanly you could just piece them back together by reattaching them was neat.
    Last edited by Alias; 03-11-2024 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I think you are correct, somewhat, though I got there first. ^_^
    Ahh. Reading. My only weakness!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

It doesn't Match up with some of the higher end stuff that's already been most but I'm very fond of that Hulk feat from Secret Wars.

Lifting up the 500 million ton Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    There's probably some comic panel where someone is actively destroying multiple dimensions like that Beyonder thing above.
    Not a comic panel, but an anime scene.

Zeno, after being annoyed by the immortal Zamasu, whom infects Trunks' multiverse, and then spreads through timelines to the main series, wipes out Future Trunks' and Mai's timeline/multiverse. As well as the afterlife.

Yeah, this arc SUCKED for Trunks. His whole life spent defending his world, practically single-handed after everyone else dies without having Dragon Balls, only for everything and everyone to not only be killed, but wiped out completely. But certainly gave the franchise a being that, with a wave of his hand, can end everything with no difficulty at all.

Amazing Member

Stormbringer cut through something like ten thousand dimensions before arcing down on Gagak, when the Four Who Are One (Elric and three other Eternal Champions that never really mattered) realized they had to also drain their own world to compete. Granted, that's not quite the same as destroying billions of dimensions as collateral, but I think they might have briefly grown larger than the multivers in the process, if that helps. (i could easily be misremembering that part.)

Actually, here's one comic adaptation:
    https://i.ibb.co/bFmVPpY/Sailor-on-t...f-Fate-3-1.jpg
    https://i.ibb.co/ZWmVVzz/Sailor-on-t...f-Fate-3-2.jpg
    https://i.ibb.co/TLv9NB2/Sailor-on-t...f-Fate-3-3.jpg
    https://i.ibb.co/g60Wwv9/Sailor-on-t...f-Fate-3-4.jpg
    https://i.ibb.co/rdcJxL0/Sailor-on-t...f-Fate-3-5.jpg
    https://i.ibb.co/kQJpjxX/Sailor-on-t...f-Fate-3-6.jpg

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    I think they might have briefly grown larger than the multivers in the process, if that helps. (i could easily be misremembering that part.)
    On a vaguely related note, the Doom Patrol's Rita Farr stretched wide enough to encompass the universe during Milk Wars. (It might have actually been a fair bit more than that, but I don't really care enough to look up the details right now.)
    Last edited by Alias; 03-12-2024 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Ahh. Reading. My only weakness!
    I mean, there are worse weaknesses. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    It doesn't Match up with some of the higher end stuff that's already been most but I'm very fond of that Hulk feat from Secret Wars.

Lifting up the 500 million ton Mountain
    Speaking of lifting heavy objects, I'm hoping this one counts. But a personal favorite would be the time Thor manages to support an entire building & prevents it from collapsing...
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-14-2024 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Ultimate Member

Legion remaking reality to eliminate the Elder gods was insane.

More recently, Hulked out Thor tearing apart the world tree after Odin used all the powers and magic of the 10 realms to restrain him was OP.

Extraordinary Member

These are not the most impressive feats ever. But I do find them memorable.

In the movie version of Goku and Beerus' first fight, Goku punches a hole straight through King Kai's tiny planet. This tiny planet has a gravity that's ten times stronger than that of Earth. So it should be incredibly dense, and Goku just punches straight through that.

In Devil May Cry 3, Dante and Vergil has a sword fight in pouring rain. The fight is so fast and intense that they that they cut every rain drop around them, creating a open dome like shape within a rain storm.

With the last dregs of his power burning out, All Might's final punch against All For One generated a tornado strong enough to rip building into the air.