https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-...medium=twitter

X-Men by Gail Simone and David Marquez
    Sentinels by Alex Paknadel
    Young X by Eve Ewing
    Cyclops by Jed Mackay and Ryan Stegman
    Phoenix by Stephanie Phillips
    Wolverine by Saladin Ahmed and Greg Capullo
    Mystique by Declan Shalvey
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Mighty Member

Cool, nice to see my X-Men buying habits will be slimmed down by a lot.
    Would like to see an X-Force at some point however

Curious about Sentinels.

Young X is a terrible title for a book. I wonder if this might be the Shadowkat / White Queen book.

Also said this in the Phoenix thread, but while it's safe to assume that's a solo Jean book, I wonder if it will include other Phoenix avatars like Hope and Rachel...
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

So all white solos out the gate. I'm taking this with a grain of salt.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-...medium=twitter

X-Men by Gail Simone and David Marquez
    Sentinels by Alex Paknadel
    Young X by Eve Ewing
    Cyclops by Jed Mackay and Ryan Stegman
    Phoenix by Stephanie Phillips
    Wolverine by Saladin Ahmed and Greg Capullo
    Mystique by Declan Shalvey
    The list of creators sounds believable enough but I don't know about all these solos when they historically have never done that well. I guess it won't be long until we find out though.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This list was shared with me and a few others about a month ago, but it’s definitely unconfirmed and should be taken as fun speculation at this point. Even if it is real, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it's only part of the list. I mean, if Jean and Scott are getting solos—that’s presuming Phoenix is centered on Jean because how could it not be?—I can't fathom Ororo not getting a solo. We’ll see.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Praying that the "Mystique" title is just the Darkholme family book I'm dreaming of

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

This list was shared with me and a few others about a month ago, but it’s definitely unconfirmed and should be taken as fun speculation at this point. Even if it is real, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it's only part of the list. I mean, if Jean and Scott are getting solos—that’s presuming Phoenix is centered on Jean because how could it not be?—I can't fathom Ororo not getting a solo. We’ll see.
    If the list was shared with you, do you trust the source?

I hope this is wrong because none of this excites me at all.

Ok I’ve thought about it some more:

Jed McKay on Cyclops may be in my wheelhouse
    And if Young X had a good team and artist it might be in my wheel house as well.

But it should be called Young X-Men
    Last edited by CGAR; 03-10-2024 at 12:27 PM.

wolverine and cyclops books got me

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    Curious about Sentinels.

Young X is a terrible title for a book. I wonder if this might be the Shadowkat / White Queen book.

Also said this in the Phoenix thread, but while it's safe to assume that's a solo Jean book, I wonder if it will include other Phoenix avatars like Hope and Rachel...
    I’m not sure Hope makes it into the next era honestly. Kind of feels like she may have to sacrifice herself to bring Jean back, at least going by the solicits.

Regardless, of these books X-men and Wolverine look great. I’ll check out Cyclops too because I do like Stegman’s art a lot. As for the rest, I’ll wait and see. Wonder where Cable will end up, if anywhere?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Not too worried about Storm as she is the only person of color shown in that madam web image, but that with this and it definitely seems a bit much. But definitely waiting to see.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Not crazy about the name sentinel or young x, nor what appear to be 4 solo titles. I feel like two of those should have been team books

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    A huge gain of salt.

Even if they're real, the last four are probably one-shots or minis. (Well, maybe not Wolverine.)
    No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
    - Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Not crazy about the name sentinel or young x, nor what appear to be 4 solo titles. I feel like two of those should have been team books
    Yeah, four solos but no X-Force? I also would think that they'd bring back Uncanny now as well.