Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Ideas for conner kent (future)

I have to say that I don’t like many of the ideas proposed for Conner to take over, like for example him becoming “Guardian”, because I don’t like him taking over a role who another guy already had or him using a kind of costume which doesn’t fit him, like costumes with Capes, which he never used.
    He REALLY needs to stop being Superboy and take over a new role, like Dick did when he stopped being Robin and became Nightwing. If Jon is SuperMan, Conner definitely needs to change his codename and appearance.
    It OBVIOUSLY depends if you are going more the YJ Animated Series (TT Comic Series Conner) OR the first Superboy Series (Leather Jacket Rockstar vs T-Shirt Conner)
    My Ideas for Conner:

A) IF YOU ARE GOING THE TT (YJ ANIMATED SERIES CONNER) ROUTE

1 NEW52 Superman Jeans and Shirt Look, but with Leather Jacket and sometimes Hockey Jersey or Football Jersey of hometown (so like the Wrestler CM Punk)
    I like the Idea of Conner wearing the before-mentioned Outfits as kind of hometown hero and being a kind of anti-thesis to Jon as Superman.
    I LOVE!! The idea of him being a kind of anti-thesis to Jon (Jon being the perfect “corporate” guy-clean, perfect goody-two shoes and being the guy who got the company etc. want us to like) while Conner is the more rebellious, cooler guy who has a natural connection to Fans, but who doesn’t have the support of Superman etc.
    So Conner with Jeans/Shirt or Jersey, so more as kind of down to earth Superman, while Jon is more the traditional one with Cape etc.

2 Use his Farm-Background
    I like the Idea of Conner in Jeans, Shirt, together with a kind of Flannel-shirt with Superman Logo. (Kind of the actual Brock Lesnar Look)

B) ROCKSTAR VERSION

3 White/Gold Suit or Black/Gold Suit ( so more rockstar-like flashy gear)

I like the Idea of Conner taking on a White/Gold Suit (like Nightwings Suit, but in white and instead of Nightwings Logo, just the S in Gold) with white Leather Jacket and Golden S or the same in Black/Gold Suit.
    As Inspiration I take here Seth Rollins during his first Solo-Run, when he became Champion at Wrestlemania…

C) MORE UNIQUE ROUTE

4 Using Yellow Lantern (Injustice) Superman as template for Black Zero/Conner
    The Yellow Lantern Superman of Injustice really looked a lot like the classic Black Zero Conner. I like the Idea of Conner with that Look, going more for an anti-hero version of Conner.

5 Reuse the Nightwing (Chris Kent) Idea
    I LOVE the Idea of combining Superman with a mystery element.
    So he is a kind of mix of Superman and Mystery Character like “The Crow” or so….
    Because with the connection to the god Nightwing he could implement such a mystery element AND it would be very cool to have a Superman with a kind of mystery element in it

6 Blue Lantern/Green Lantern Superman
    This would give Conner the opportunity to be all around the galaxy and also use the lantern powers. AND he could also be a kind of leader to the Lantern Chor.

Spectacular Member

You forgot to mention transitioning Conner into Connie through Kryptonian-based gender-affirming surgery.

KISS =keep it simple stupid means don't over do it,or change a character drastically,and everything above would do thst.

2 looks only would work,both are rough simple drafts of looks,tweak them as you want.

1- black t-shirt entire look PLUS black leather jacket and fingerless gloves and glasses.

2-supersuit look,black on shoulders,blue on shirt,black pants with red lines up them.short sleeves,fingerless gloves,jacket,glasses

Black and red S shield on chest for both

18 to 21 years old
    Head should look like YJ shows head ( face and hair),with a less hair on the sides.

Add ons for looks is

-green eyes and S shield barcode tattoo on arm

Simple stuff really,just use what all sources have already given
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I think i prefer conner being the suave chivalrous yet somewhat of a simp gentleman.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I think i prefer conner being the suave chivalrous yet somewhat of a simp gentleman.

He does have a big heart,not just to simp levels,no pushover,just the coolest kid in the room who actually cares.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    He does have a big heart,not just to simp levels,no pushover,just the coolest kid in the room who actually cares.
    Honestly think having flaw like being simp is a good think.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 03-11-2024 at 08:25 PM.

I'd have him be the outspoken/street level super- his street is the whole galaxy.

He's upfront, down to earth with his eyes on the horizon.

No secret identity- street clothes.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-11-2024 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd have him be the outspoken/street level super- his street is the whole galaxy.

He's upfront, down to earth with his eyes on the horizon.

No secret identity- street clothes.
    I would actually love that.

Imo he is the most unnatural character,so of course he is the most human

Hmm... write a Teen Titans story where this is set over a decade in the past.

But this is Teen Titans... and they're in their 30s now... and parents... so we have their kids as TT members.

The older of the two is a daughter: Drusilla Kent. Drusilla is trying to think of a new alias, but hasn't come up with one,. so somewhat hesitantly uses Wonder Girl. Drusilla's powers are largely magical in nature.... in that she has innate abilities that superficially resemble a Green Lantern Ring. That's all just aesthetics though. She has part of the physical power a Kryptonian would have and some level of super-senses, but her main gift is being able to channel massive amounts of energy. Because she grew up seeing Green Lanterns... she tried to imitate them when practicing using her powers, and thus it often looks like she's using a ring... and she's been known to disguise her costume with a GL outfit too. But it's not the same energy since it's a mix of Kryptonian lifeforce and the power of Olympus. Also... if this sounds in any way similar to Epiphany.... well.. Epiphany was a mixed clone using Cassie and Conner's DNA...

Her younger brother is Zane Kent. He tends to use physical combat with a special focus on speed blitz, but.... he's not actually able to beat his older sister in a contest of raw strength.... something that infuriates him to no end. And that's when neither of them channels magic to boost their strength... which it turns out she's better at. Yeah, he's a bit bitter about his sister being better... but it's mostly because she's older.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm... write a Teen Titans story where this is set over a decade in the past.

But this is Teen Titans... and they're in their 30s now... and parents... so we have their kids as TT members.

The older of the two is a daughter: Drusilla Kent. Drusilla is trying to think of a new alias, but hasn't come up with one,. so somewhat hesitantly uses Wonder Girl. Drusilla's powers are largely magical in nature.... in that she has innate abilities that superficially resemble a Green Lantern Ring. That's all just aesthetics though. She has part of the physical power a Kryptonian would have and some level of super-senses, but her main gift is being able to channel massive amounts of energy. Because she grew up seeing Green Lanterns... she tried to imitate them when practicing using her powers, and thus it often looks like she's using a ring... and she's been known to disguise her costume with a GL outfit too. But it's not the same energy since it's a mix of Kryptonian lifeforce and the power of Olympus. Also... if this sounds in any way similar to Epiphany.... well.. Epiphany was a mixed clone using Cassie and Conner's DNA...

Her younger brother is Zane Kent. He tends to use physical combat with a special focus on speed blitz, but.... he's not actually able to beat his older sister in a contest of raw strength.... something that infuriates him to no end. And that's when neither of them channels magic to boost their strength... which it turns out she's better at. Yeah, he's a bit bitter about his sister being better... but it's mostly because she's older.
    That could've been their 5G plot.

Swiss army nerd

Costume would be somewhere between the t-shirt, street clothes look and his original. Leather jacket with an S or we riot.

Conner should be a super popular hero - charismatic, cool, bit of a hothead but with a heart of gold. Close to the golden age Superman in terms of attitude and willingness to just Get Stuff Done. He can wade into situations without thinking of the wider implications and politics...and Clark likes that. He knows that as Superman he's occasionally bound by expectation and global/galactic politics. Conner often does what Clark wishes he could do - just get in, do the right thing and damn whoever disagrees.

I like Conner as the street level hero whose street is the galaxy. That's a very cool take. I'd make him the vigilante to the GL Corps' police force. They view him the way the GCPD view Batman. Hal's always asking Clark to have a word with the kid and keep him out of GLC business, but Clark has no intention of doing so.

If Jon becomes the Superman of Earth, Clark is Superman Prime, Conner is the Superman of the Galaxy. Not a rebel without a cause, a rebel without a damn to give. He's saving the universe and if you have a problem with that, get in line..

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Costume would be somewhere between the t-shirt, street clothes look and his original. Leather jacket with an S or we riot.

Conner should be a super popular hero - charismatic, cool, bit of a hothead but with a heart of gold. Close to the golden age Superman in terms of attitude and willingness to just Get Stuff Done. He can wade into situations without thinking of the wider implications and politics...and Clark likes that. He knows that as Superman he's occasionally bound by expectation and global/galactic politics. Conner often does what Clark wishes he could do - just get in, do the right thing and damn whoever disagrees.

I like Conner as the street level hero whose street is the galaxy. That's a very cool take. I'd make him the vigilante to the GL Corps' police force. They view him the way the GCPD view Batman. Hal's always asking Clark to have a word with the kid and keep him out of GLC business, but Clark has no intention of doing so.

If Jon becomes the Superman of Earth, Clark is Superman Prime, Conner is the Superman of the Galaxy. Not a rebel without a cause, a rebel without a damn to give. He's saving the universe and if you have a problem with that, get in line..
    Thats is a cool motto.

That could've been their 5G plot.
    Yeah I was a bit baffled as to why they didn't go with that sort of thing.

Thats is a cool motto.

You get him,you really get him lol.now get DC to read it and let him be