Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just crossed my mind and you all can say what you think about it.

When lex said kon got his powers from Sammy,and pretty much said him and Kal gave him some things too.does Conner have a fully powered kryptonian powerset or is it limited and he is using his TTK to mimic the powerset?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    You get him,you really get him lol.now get DC to read it and let him be
    I'm a writer working on my own stories currently. So if DC calls, you'll know what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I would actually love that.

My take on Conner is informed by the 9th Doctor from Doctor Who.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah I was a bit baffled as to why they didn't go with that sort of thing.
    5G felt like a massive overhaul but a simple timeskip would've sufficed. I don't think 5G had a take on the YJ crowd.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-13-2024 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    5G felt like a massive overhaul but a simple timeskip would've sufficed. I don't think 5G had a take on the YJ crowd.
    Yeah.... that obvious omission felt REALLY weird too.

Why not to put Kon in charge of Lexcorp/Supercorp? Technically he is a Luthor too.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

When I first saw the Future State cover featuring Superboy and Amanda Waller's Justice League. At first, I always thought that the JL members that were with him were all defective clones and/or spliced metahuman agents (Bolt from TTA) created by CADMUS. His M.O. is to form a team consisting of hybrid clones of the JL to stop shady governments/corporations from creating their own engineered metahuman army experimenting with the DNA of all superheroes and if you want to go further you can borrow elements from YJ by auctioning those said metahuman experiments to criminal organizations such as the League of Assassins, Church of Blood, etc.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Why not to put Kon in charge of Lexcorp/Supercorp? Technically he is a Luthor too.
    That's another..throw away ttk and give conner intelligence.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Yeah.... that obvious omission felt REALLY weird too.
    I guess Didio didn't know what to do with them.
    Conner doesn't feel like a businessman but that could be the arc.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-14-2024 at 02:07 AM.

Um we don't need to go full Titans show,atleast by itself,this is the comics,characters can have epigentic memory and TTK at the same time.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I'd cut most of the Kryptonian abilities and limit him to TTK. A limited powerset is a better way to showcase his intelligence.

I'd cut most of the Kryptonian abilities and limit him to TTK. A limited powerset is a better way to showcase his intelligence.

Look at the chained,he was taking superman shots and giving them back just with TTK,he didn't need a kryptonian powerset on top of thst to be a threat,neither "would" Conner either,if his TTK was fully realized.

Smallville(before Smallville season 11),Young Justice,and Titans all had a fully or limited "non flying" kryptonian powerset used for Kon,thst with TTKis plenty of power.

Epigentic memory and what new 52 kon used to know and learn things would be a cool way to make him different and very powerful(cause knowledge is power)

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Um we don't need to go full Titans show,atleast by itself,this is the comics,characters can have epigentic memory and TTK at the same time.
    I don't like ttk because it's psychic x men shtick..When supermen are supposed to strong,fast and smart son of a gun.Though i admit i like the chained design and character as antagonist.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

I don't like ttk because it's psychic x men shtick..When supermen are supposed to strong,fast and smart son of a gun.Though i admit i like the chained design and character as antagonist.
    It's better he doesn't have the Kryptonian powerset. It helps him standout more.

Look at the chained,he was taking superman shots and giving them back just with TTK,he didn't need a kryptonian powerset on top of thst to be a threat,neither "would" Conner either,if his TTK was fully realized.

Smallville(before Smallville season 11),Young Justice,and Titans all had a fully or limited "non flying" kryptonian powerset used for Kon,thst with TTKis plenty of power.

Epigentic memory and what new 52 kon used to know and learn things would be a cool way to make him different and very powerful(cause knowledge is power)
    I'm fine with Conner having other powers to compensate for his faulty KR genes.

Maybe not in charge, but it would be cool seeing him work for them to oppose other companies that are using science in unethical ways.

As for powers.... the OG Conner was meant to be a fake Kryptonian, and thus have similar abilities whether he had any Kryptonian DNA or not Black Zero.,... actually had HEAT VISION.... and this was back before they retconned it to say he had Kryptonian DNA.

It's better he doesn't have the Kryptonian powerset. It helps him standout more.

I'm fine with Conner having other powers to compensate for his faulty KR genes.

Thsts my problem,does he have faulty KR genes or is he a solid 100 on their scale? And they might be holding back his TTK because they don't want him to be overpowered,the "faulty" kart might help his chances of using his unique power more.

As for powers.... the OG Conner was meant to be a fake Kryptonian, and thus have similar abilities whether he had any Kryptonian DNA or not Black Zero.,... actually had HEAT VISION.... and this was back before they retconned it to say he had Kryptonian DNA.

Yep TTK mimics pretty much everything a kryptonian can do and then some,it's not a demotion to only have TTK,on the contrary it would open him up to using it in more ways.