Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It's better he doesn't have the Kryptonian powerset. It helps him standout more
    I am not talking baout kryptonian powerset. Anything that ain't physical just doesn't seem right
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I am not talking baout kryptonian powerset. Anything that ain't physical just doesn't seem right

Yeah doesn't sound right for superman amd maybe Supergirl,but Conner isnt either of them
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Thsts my problem,does he have faulty KR genes or is he a solid 100 on their scale? And they might be holding back his TTK because they don't want him to be overpowered,the "faulty" kart might help his chances of using his unique power more.

Yep TTK mimics pretty much everything a kryptonian can do and then some,it's not a demotion to only have TTK,on the contrary it would open him up to using it in more ways.
    I misspoke. I think it's more "it's harder to clone Superman via human science" than his genes were faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Conner could use TTK to augment his physicality.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I misspoke. I think it's more "it's harder to clone Superman via human science" than his genes were faulty.

Conner could use TTK to augment his physicality.

Before the lex and kryptonian DNA cadmus did multiple things to make him the closest human equivalent to superman= made to look like superman,given TTK from the aura(which might be why kryptonite alwaya affected him back then),he is a solar battery,brain downloaded with supermans "public" heroic history,amd that was all without a drop of his DNA.

I mean black zero was no slouch,Kon aged up during sins of youth wasn't a pushover,supermans actual DNA can only make him even more powerful than he was already being created to be from cadmus.

Yeah even if they gave him the YJ shows levels of power,his TTK could easily make the lower power levels a non issue,it would shore up any flaws he had.he would also have TK,that he can extend as far as every molecule he wanted to extend it too,so he can physically manipulate his world and sense it all at once.

He will be connected to everything
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.