Default What are Diana’s greatest strength feats?

Very curious as to this.

Scans would be great but the feat and the issue of the book it’s in and I’ll track it down myself, thanks!

Im not sure whether it counts as a strength feat but during the 'universe chess' story, Diana lassos mountains to make them stay in place, tames a boiling ocean, and then flies her jet to the opposite side of the universe where she is frozen in place by a tractor beam 'as powerful as a million suns!' which she overcomes.

During the 'wonder woman lassos the sun' story, Diana in under a minute leaps into her plane, flies around the Earth then punches her way through the earths surface to create geothermal vents, leaps back into the plane, flies to three different solar systems window shopping for suns, picks one out to tractor home, and replaces the sun before gravity can notice shennanigans were going on. Which even if not under her own power for anything aside from the punching through the Earth in seconds part, says alot about reactions times.

That time she was having a bad day and took it out on poor Shaggy Man by K.O.ing him in a couple hits.

~I just keep swimming through these threads~