Extraordinary Member

Default Naruto and Luffy vs Natsu and Asta

Naruto Uzumaki and Monkey D. Luffy take on Natsu Dragneel and Asta

This bout will be run twice.

Once regularly, and once with Speed equalized

Extraordinary Member

Between Naruto's mountain range busting capabilities and Luffy's wacky Gear 5 abilities I think that they're are quite a bit too much for Natsu and Asta.

Would Asta's anti-magic work them?

Extraordinary Member

I think there's an argument that it'd work on Ninjutsu

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I think there's an argument that it'd work on Ninjutsu
    Hmm. Let's take a look at their respective definitions, taken from each series wiki.

Chakra:
    Since being spread by Hagoromo, better known as the Sage of Six Paths, chakra has become a form of life energy that all individuals produce to some degree; those who run out of chakra will die. Produced within and manipulated by organs such as the heart, the energy circulates throughout the body in a network called the "Chakra Pathway System", which is similar to the cardiovascular system.
    Chakra is created when two more primal energies, known collectively as one's "stamina" are moulded together. Physical energy is collected from each of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. These two energies becoming more powerful will in turn make the created chakra more powerful. Therefore, practising a technique repeatedly will build up experience, increasing one's spiritual energy, and thus allowing more chakra to be created. As a result, the ninja is able to do that same technique with more power. This same cycle applies for physical energy, except the ninja needs to increase their endurance instead.

Some unique individuals have substantial potential that enables them to exponentially increase their chakra reserves in a relatively short amount of time.

Mana
    Mana is an important aspect of every mage that has ever lived, as it is their source of "magic power", which is used to cast magic spells. This energy is naturally existing and flowing in the environment and within everyone.

Due to this, it is common knowledge that everyone is able to use magic to some extent. Individuals born with strong affinity for mana and with exceptional magic power are said to be "loved by mana".

There are certainly enough similarities that I could buy it if people say that Asta's anti-magic can mess with Naruto's chakra, though I would personally make a distinction between the two if I was writing a crossover with them.

I still think Naruto and Luffy win the first fight simply on Naruto nuking the other team faster than they can fire back.

A speed equalized fight is interesting as Naruto can give Luffy a general buff and Asta can give Natsu an anti-magic buff. But I still think that Naruto and Luffy take it as they have more abilities and generally greater fire power. But anti-magic Natsu could make Naruto sweat quite a bit me thinks.