Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default RFK Jr. "Dream" Vice President picks....

Its clear that Robert Kennedy Jr is not going away. No the gravelly voiced guy is busy trying to select his Vice President. For when he achieves the highest office in the realms. Yes this man is out there trying to do it for all of us America. But he's struggling to find the best MAN or Woman ....or possibly character from a book or film to do the job.

Everyone picks boring VP's. I mean Joe Biden selected Kamala Harris , Donald Trump selected Mike Pence the 1st go around. I doubt he gets the job again , since Trump was cheering on people to storm the capitol and possibly kill him. But you get the point ...normally its a boring person.

But RFK Jr is out to change that ....he has debated making Aaron Rodgers his VP. Of course Rodgers is known for alienating all his team mates and losing when it matters in playoffs. So that doesn't scream WIN here.

RFK needs our help....finding the ideal candidate. So we can help him.

Its clear if RFK Jr is gonna run , he must go get ....him. The one who speaketh to the PEOPLE. Yes Robert , you must go get THE ROCK. If you have a hope in hell of running , this man who oozes electricity is the man who will help your campaign. When the GREAT ONE strolls out , taking the mic ...the fans will respond.

Can you imagine the feather in the cap for The Rock right now if he announces a VP bid ? The man is literally the top big star in Hollywood , is now main event a night of Wrestlemania and is now on the Board of Directors of WWE. Quite simply , the Rock will have people chanting in places.

If you want those votes RFK Jr. you must go get someone THE PEOPLE will follow.

But say the Rock turns the nod down. Perhaps his busy schedule of kicking ass on TV and films will keep him from doing the job. So RFK Jr needs to find another ass kicking person for the role of VP. So say he wants to go with a woman in this role. One who is known to blow people away.....

Yeah Ellen Ripley.

Sure she is a character off a film , but Kennedy is a man in his own reality so why not tell him Ellen Ripley exists. We can talk Sigourney Weaver to show up and look like she's gonna take down some Xenomorphs. Maybe we can see RFK Jr. link the covid stuff to Xenomorphs.

I'd support a RFK Jr./Ellen Ripley ticket.

Ok ...here me out on this one. Because this one makes perfect sense for RFK Jr. to do.

Its no shock that Kennedy is basically running off a lot of the last name. And when you think of Kennedy , you think John F. Kennedy. A guy many Americans still remember at times.

RFK Jr. can contact a spiritual medium and have his uncle run that way with him as VP. America would be in awe of this connection , the Kennedy family uniting for the country !

Imagine all the great questions we can ask John F. Kennedy. Like , hey ...what was Marilyn Monroe like in bed ? How many times did you 2 hook up at one point ? Great questions we can finally have answers too folks.

So lets hope that RFK Jr. does the wise thing and consults us on who he should select. I'm leaning towards the JFK deal personally.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Jimmy Dore.

What do I win?

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Jimmy Dore.

What do I win?
    As I said on the news thread:

I hope Junior will look at uniters like Ben Shapiro or Shane Gillis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Jimmy Dore.

What do I win?
    Nah. Jimmy will never support Israel and will never cosign RFK jr's zionist views. And neither will I despite other things I appreciate about him.

Like each and every elected official, whether it be Trump, Biden, MTG, Sanders, or AOC, RFK jr is scum.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Obviously he puts on a fake mustache and beard and announces he's his own evil twin who is also his running mate and protection against assassination as who wants an evil twin in control?
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?