Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Why is Betsy the only one not wearing blue and gold?

Who is Sway? I'm in love.

Edit.

Nevermind, one of Gabe's trio. She looks cool in a proper X uniform.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 03-13-2024 at 09:28 AM.

Sad that what we saw about about Apoccy and Warren was what already seen in the preview. Marvel, gives us a miniserie on these past lives! I need to know.

This is me being dumb, but when I read Cyclops mentioning his wife I took for granted he was speaking about Jean, and not Betsy. Well, it's the first AU in which Betsy ends up with Cycke, closing a circle of her romancing the only man she flirted with but didn't get in 616, so it's fine!

Not much fan of the way the Disassembled costume has been rendered - the things on the shoulders feel too much bulky and uncomfortable.

Other than that, meh reading. I too haven't followed the series (besides the recaps here) and I managed to get an understanding of things. IMHO means that the writer did a good job. But the series itself is not interesting me enough to properly follow it. Glad for people who like it, though!
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    It has Jubilee, Frenzy, Dazzler and Cannonball and you still hate it? I just wish it will become an ongoing, though with just on artist.
    I donÂ’t like it because itÂ’s supposed to be important, but does anyone reading this actually feel the stakes?

Even as fans of the characters 4/5 of them can be replaced with anyone else and the result would be the same. ThatÂ’s how you know itÂ’s bad. The dynamics aren’t really there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I donÂ’t like it because itÂ’s supposed to be important, but does anyone reading this actually feel the stakes?

Even as fans of the characters 4/5 of them can be replaced with anyone else and the result would be the same. ThatÂ’s how you know itÂ’s bad. The dynamics aren’t really there.
    Ha, true. 80% of the panels are the group standing around talking in generic voices, and the rest are pirate Moira watching scenes from Powers Of X.

Yeah, it's clearly irrelevant to the main story.
    They don't even bother to use the real robot Moira as an enemy.
    And the dialogs are very generic. Besides Prodigy not other characters has shown a meaningful reason to be part of this story.
    As I supposed It's a consolation prize for those offended by Hellfire Gala.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that so far anything that Foxe has done has had any real meaningful effect on the main line of books.

Ultimate Member

Wonder if next issue will establish why Moira adopted Rahne.

I imagine on a scale of one to ten, it'll be an eight on the crappy side.

Mighty Member

Neither immortal or regular x-men have given me any reason to care about fall of x-men. This gives me the sense of powerlessness and frustration of fighting against time.

Also, you know there’s no way some minor side title is going to be allowed to completely reset Marvel continuity back to the beginning, so the major stakes don’t register at all. That leaves space for personal stakes, but those are MIA, as the characters could pretty much be anybody still.

O my F-ing god! Rahne is in the same room with TWO Moirias!
    It's not "our Rahne" but still!

What a treat though. The book I pick up because I already love the main cast just tosses my favorite X-character in! Too bad it's almost over.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Decent read on this one. I really like seeing the different Moira timelines explored. It makes me wish we got the Moira X book.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

This issue felt like Foxe trying to convince the reader that this story makes any kind of sense. Which it doesn’t, really, so I wish we could just abandon the exposition and have fun with the team and the concept. This issue was a bit lacklustre because 90% of it was spent on pretty wishy washy exposition.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."