Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default When is X-Men Unlimited being released?

Looking forward to seeing the Proudstar brothers in action together, I was wondering if I missed it .
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the Proudstar brothers in action together, I was wondering if I missed it .
    The X-Men Unlimited stories are exclusive to the Marvel Unlimited digital comics app. Sometimes they do get printed as part of collections but the Unlimited story with the Proudstar brothers and the new X-Corps has been coming out every week on the app since January.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The X-Men Unlimited stories are exclusive to the Marvel Unlimited digital comics app. Sometimes they do get printed as part of collections but the Unlimited story with the Proudstar brothers and the new X-Corps has been coming out every week on the app since January.
    People are paying for the Unlimited App. If they would release all on paper later, then Marvel would loose a lot of subscribers.

Though the subscription is totally worth it, as you can read almost every Marvel comic of the past there as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    People are paying for the Unlimited App. If they would release all on paper later, then Marvel would loose a lot of subscribers.

Though the subscription is totally worth it, as you can read almost every Marvel comic of the past there as well.
    I agree, the cost of the app is well worth it especially because it uploads new comics just 3 months after official release. The back catalog alone is great and the Unlimited Infinity comics (there's many of them) are an amazing bonus.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

They release them in some of the trades i've noticed. To fill them out. Which is a smart idea since now you potentially get extra additives to flesh out a story in the trade.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I disagree. People who like to collect paper comics:
    1) don't pay for the App (as they alreay pay hundreds/year for the floppies), but they would buy the paper back - more money for Marvel
    2) they have the App to read their comics, so they can keep their floppies new/unread - they might want to collect the Unlimited in paper and if so, more money for Marvel
    3) if they got the App only for the Unlimited, and they unsubscribe, they still will buy the paper trades. Higher plan for the App today is 99$/year. Which is basically less than what a person would pay to get all the Unlimited (X-Men only, not counting all the others) in paper-back version. So, even if Person A switched to paper Unlimited and didn't renew their App, Marvel wouldn't loose money. IMHO.
    Last edited by Hakka84; 03-13-2024 at 12:48 PM.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.