Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    /uj Before recent developments I thought it will have something to do with Moira and resetting the timeline. But now it seems like the upcoming Brevoort era will continue from the dissolution of Krakoa so I don't know. Maybe a one last hurray from mutants and their human allies (Avengers, F4 etc.) against Orchis?

/rj Doom will come out of nowhere and one shot Orchis, Enigma and whatever baddie is out there. Then he'll invite the mutants to Latveria to live happily ever after and mutants will accept since everyone knows that under Doom's watchful eye everyone is equal(ly beneath him)
    u know what?

I can live with "Dooms Xmen" - And Kraolatveria thingies.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    u know what?

I can live with "Dooms Xmen" - And Kraolatveria thingies.
    Mutants generally have a great sense of style and Doom's sense of style is basically stuck in the middle ages so Latveria can use a glow up.

Emma married him in Old Man Logan reality, why not in this reality? Tony isnt jealous

Is there anyone here who's not all doom and gloom?
    Last edited by JorgeJ77; 03-15-2024 at 10:02 AM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeJ77 View Post
    Is there anyone herr who's not all doom and gloom?
    Well, we know everything will be reset but there needs to be a major catalyst for said reset - why not make it extra gloomy?

Incredible Member

The relaunch is called From the Ashes, the have to burn everything to the ground first. Hard not to be gloomy unless for a pyromaniac

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeJ77 View Post
    Is there anyone herr who's not all doom and gloom?
    My username aside I don't think Krakoa will be destroyed but rather it'll be radicalized. It'll turn into a hostile nation like North Korea in responce to the actions of Orchis and humanity standing with them. Maybe someone like Exodus will become its leader. X-men will lose their faith in the whole thing and leave Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    According to Destiny's prophecy (revisited in FoTHoX 3), the Red Queen will die. Kate Pryde is, to my knowledge, the only Red Queen currently... will she "die" as part of a ruse or will she actually die? According to Madame Web's visions of the near future, Kate will lead an X-team so who's swinging and missing here: Destiny or Madame Web...?
    Late to the party, but I believe Kate's "Red Queen" persona is the part of her that died, with her adopting the shadowkat persona once again.
    Destiny's prophecys are vague enough for that to be a valid posiibility :P

If X-men Forever #4 is any indication, the Hope will take herself out of the board, in order to destroy Enigma (and maybe Nimrod as well?)
    It would also be pausible reason in-story for the resurrection protocols to be out for good (until she pulls a Jean, and returns with some Phoenix shenanigans some years from now) :P

I found this bit of info from Gail in her thread very interesting:

"About connectedness, we absolutely all talk every day. If you are reading any two books, there will be a sense that they are in the same reality. But each book is meant to have a vibe of its own. We want the books to read like complete stories in a larger universe. Also, due to story elements, a LOT of the X-men are not picking up the phone when another mutant calls...which is a lot of fun to write, I won't lie!"

Hmmmm.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    The relaunch is called From the Ashes, the have to burn everything to the ground first. Hard not to be gloomy unless for a pyromaniac
    Aka St. John and Jean are gonna have a grand ol’ time in the end. Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Late to the party, but I believe Kate's "Red Queen" persona is the part of her that died, with her adopting the shadowkat persona once again.
    Destiny's prophecys are vague enough for that to be a valid posiibility :P
    Eh, I think it’s dual meaning of both Kate’s figurative and Jean’s literal deaths, since we do see that Destiny foresaw Jean dying in a silhouette in the preview of Forever.

Fantastic Member

Iron man saves mutant kind by Kaiju punching adamantium sentinels. The arrako dropping down and the mutant underground work with Magik to help juggernaut preserve the tiny krakoa shard.

Cyclops learns that Sentinel City is about calling forth the Phalanx Dominion, and that Omega sentinel is from the future.
    They will be defeated by Cyclops saying the word and Magik or Manifold will bring a host of Mutants to the city to fight ans overwhelm them.

Charles fails to impact Moira in life 10. CyberMoira will take up Enigma on a way to win, but somehow betray him to prevent his ascension.

Hope will use the Phoenix force to restore all the Mutants in the white hot room to Earth, sacrificing herself in the process.

Sinister Cypher will be caught trying to make a play, and reveal he was working with Xavier. This leads to everyone not trusting him, and being banished.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Do we think Destiny will survive the end of Krakoa? They wouldn’t bring her back and make a big deal about the wedding issue if she was getting killed off again, right? I’m just worried she’ll see that the only future where Mystique lives is one where she dies.
    Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan; 03-15-2024 at 09:34 PM.