Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [Spoilers] Lets try to predict the end of the Krakoa era (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

after this
    1650970c-6a24-4a53-a4e3-392a845b09e4.jpg

Makes me wonder. how this thing will end?

Here my bet.

Issue 4 will be a filler. Issue 5 will be where the action begins.

Krakoa the Tree person mutant will destroy The sentinel city bomb at the cost of his life "mostly" because in a groot way he will reborn as Baby Krakoa

this will be watched worldwide and everyone will se how Krakoa and mutankind sacrifice their homeland to save the planet.

Thus! the X-men are worldwide heroes again and mutankind deserve a big fat hell of a apology

Maybe the creation of something "Krakoan accords" that makes Mutantphobia something akin to the negacionism of the holocaust.

Maybe Mags (Magneto to the non friends) will kill someone very bad in front of a lot of people that will change the perpection of him and will "allowed" to take the x-reigns.

Cleary Prisioner X is Charles dont have a idea what he will do? maybe he will try to stole the dominion power and then Jean will appear and say nope.

And hope this end with the real wedding of Emma Frost and Tony Stark - (That leads to Uncanny Avengers, now we are family)

The White hot rom mutants come back, except someone who needs to sacrifice himself/herself

And Anti-Mutantism is ilegal alas nazism.

So they are in different place that before but no so sucky.

oh also Krakoan medicine are fixed and still a thing.

Resurrection is "closed for business" but in really is a secret between some mutants and heroes

that my guess

Unglaublich!

According to Destiny's prophecy (revisited in FoTHoX 3), the Red Queen will die. Kate Pryde is, to my knowledge, the only Red Queen currently... will she "die" as part of a ruse or will she actually die? According to Madame Web's visions of the near future, Kate will lead an X-team so who's swinging and missing here: Destiny or Madame Web...?

Back to Destiny's prophecy, who are the Black and White kings who will fight because of her death? I'd say Xavier and Magneto. Charles has almost exclusively worn black for the Krakoan Era whereas Erik has flirted with his white outfit a number of times, thus Black and White kings. Why would they fight? RoM 2 shows Erik berating Storm for not watching Xavier like he asked her to and it could be argued that Charles' decision to "doom" Mutantkind in order to save some of humanity was a sizeable failure on his part (although very in character for him). Those two have always had conflicting ideologies and let's not forget that Erik told him back in the Powers of X series that he would not hesitate if Charles ruined or damaged the Krakoan experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    According to Destiny's prophecy (revisited in FoTHoX 3), the Red Queen will die. Kate Pryde is, to my knowledge, the only Red Queen currently... will she "die" as part of a ruse or will she actually die? According to Madame Web's visions of the near future, Kate will lead an X-team so who's swinging and missing here: Destiny or Madame Web...?

Back to Destiny's prophecy, who are the Black and White kings who will fight because of her death? I'd say Xavier and Magneto. Charles has almost exclusively worn black for the Krakoan Era whereas Erik has flirted with his white outfit a number of times, thus Black and White kings. Why would they fight? RoM 2 shows Erik berating Storm for not watching Xavier like he asked her to and it could be argued that Charles' decision to "doom" Mutantkind in order to save some of humanity was a sizeable failure on his part (although very in character for him). Those two have always had conflicting ideologies and let's not forget that Erik told him back in the Powers of X series that he would not hesitate if Charles ruined or damaged the Krakoan experience.
    The Red queen is Jean who died in the Hellfire Gala

Black and White could be Charles and Max- someone said it was Shaw and Stark. but Charles and Max makes more sense

The dying Red Queen could be Mother Righteous, if its not Jean dying in the Gala.

Also, Maddie is the Queen of Limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The dying Red Queen could be Mother Righteous, if its not Jean dying in the Gala.

Also, Maddie is the Queen of Limbo.
    Maybe the 3 remaining Sinisters will perish leaving the old clasic recipe Sinny

The Academy X kids have been suspiciously absent, despite their connection too Nimrod. So maybe Surge will come back and fry Nimrod, while Hellion destroys the machine before it can touch the planet?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Nimrod will be destroyed but he planted the seed for the future. I think that is where the rumored Sentinels book plays a part going forward. I think we are going back to the school in Westchester.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Nimrod will be destroyed but he planted the seed for the future. I think that is where the rumored Sentinels book plays a part going forward. I think we are going back to the school in Westchester.
    oOOOo.. to piggyback on this, he'll be sent back in time to his first appearance having his mind being completely wiped to justify his first appearance losing the Gregor legacy once and for all.

I'm pretty confident the death of the Red Queen happened in X-Men #25 when Kitty transformed into Shadowkat.

Some of the other prophecies may have happened already as well like the kings in black and white, I thought that might have been Shaw and Tony/Emma and/or Kingpin.

As for how the era ends hmmm that's a tough one. I think Gillen's RotPoX will be the last book before the big finale issue. I keep thinking something is going to be reset with Moira at the end of that book.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The black and white kings I think refers to Shadow King vs Storm and Magneto (they once shared the title of White King).

As for how it ends, the Five will sacrifice themselves to resurrect Jean/Phoenix. Jean will bring the mutants in the WHR to the final battle against Nimrod and the Sentinels for one last to me my x-men splash page. While that fight is going down, Phoenix will confront and eventually destroy Enigma in the higher planes. What I’m unsure of is how they are going to end up leaving behind Krakoa the nation, because I think the island that walks like a man will survive.

Mysterium-infused amber will eliminate Nimrod and Omega Sentinel for good. ORCHIS will be destroyed off-panel by Cyclops. Ben Urich writes an article.

After yesterday news i really REALLY want the last page of UXM 700 to tell

"KRAKOA WILL BE BACK"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    After yesterday news i really REALLY want the last page of UXM 700 to tell

"KRAKOA WILL BE BACK"
    I actually think it will be, and that’s one of the surprises yet to come. My bet is X-Force has something to do with it. Perhaps Mystique leading a squad based on Krakoa, or possibly Planet Arakko, directed by Apocalypse or his Heir. Something like that.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Incredible Member

Genocide, the answer is always genocide.

/uj Before recent developments I thought it will have something to do with Moira and resetting the timeline. But now it seems like the upcoming Brevoort era will continue from the dissolution of Krakoa so I don't know. Maybe a one last hurray from mutants and their human allies (Avengers, F4 etc.) against Orchis?

/rj Doom will come out of nowhere and one shot Orchis, Enigma and whatever baddie is out there. Then he'll invite the mutants to Latveria to live happily ever after and mutants will accept since everyone knows that under Doom's watchful eye everyone is equal(ly beneath him)