Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh my gods this is so awesome and cool !
    Ewing is doing amazing work.

Astonishing Member

1) La Bete Noire - Person vs Person (corrupts everyone around it like a contagion of antipathy, turning neighbor against neighbor)
    2) Shadow King - Person vs Self (pits people against their own darkest thoughts, wants and fear)
    3) Adversary - Person vs Supernatural (pits people against a higher power, godlike trickster being)
    4) Annihilation - Person vs Society (pits people against authoritarianism as it corrupts societies from the top down)
    5) First Fallen - Person vs Fate (pits people against its ultimate vision for the future, an unending, never changing frozen reality, the ultimate end point simulating the heat death of the universe, perfect stagnancy)
    6) The Goblin Force - Person vs Nature (pits people against an insatiable cosmic force of nature whose only real drive is to feed and consume everything in its path at any cost)
    7) *not pictured* Enigma - Person vs Technology (pits people against the ultimate end point of AI advancing technology bereft of humanity, pure intellect and information obsessed with progress at any cost)

Still think my theory works lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    LOL Al Ewing knows his stuff man.
    From Left to Right I see:

Bete Noir, Adversary, Shadow King, Annihilation, First Fallen, Goblin Force.

All Dark Entities Phew!! Ororo is definitely in for a fight.
    Indeed! Ewing keeps me satiated and unsatiable at the same time. This looks so good! I hope she gets to unleash elemental hell on them. And I would love for this to become the root of an uber rogues gallery for Storm. “We’re never done! And your a$$e$ are mine!”

How does Ewing keep doing it!?

(Honestly if the dude could just write better action sequences...)

To think I missed this amazing preview in the midst of the all the news! So excited and glad we have one issue left after next week.