Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As one writer on Twitter pointed out to me when I said I was tired of the extreme misery and constant decimation regarding X-Men lore...I'm paraphrasing: "But that's what all their stories are about".

And I couldn't really argue with that, thinking back on all the stories I've read since UXM 175. But...that doesn't mean we can't get new and different stories if writers would just think beyond "hated and feared".
    yes. Krakoa was the difference for that. you can fix Krakoa not erase it

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    yes. Krakoa was the difference for that. you can fix Krakoa not erase it
    It seems like from Gail's questions thread it's not going to be completely erased. She said there will be aftershocks and it will leave a legacy. I bet we haven't seen the last of it, we just won't see it for a good long while.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It seems like from Gail's questions thread it's not going to be completely erased. She said there will be aftershocks and it will leave a legacy. I bet we haven't seen the last of it, we just won't see it for a good long while.
    Yeah, its probably going to be like the school was during Krakoa. Not gone but out of sight out of mind for the most part.

Incredible Member

What happened to the Sidri that were living on the mansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    What happened to the Sidri that were living on the mansion?
    They died on the way back to their home planet.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quill-Han-Vos View Post
    They died on the way back to their home planet.
    so mannyyyyy loose endsss, will we ever learn what Doug was talking about to that orb from Giant Size?

I just don't understand how Kitty can go from snapping necks and phasing people to literal death, massacring her way through this war... to going back to teaching kids... like, I just feel like she needs some significant PTSD processing therapy first...

None of the three revealed teams feel exciting. Maybe it's the art, idk. And the other titles teased there... idk. I'm nervous, y'all.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Ultimate Member

Maybe they will have Jean give everyone a fresh start when she comes back...

So since they show Professor Xavier in the Mansion with Persephone watching over Inmate-X. Could it be that the prisoner must be Moira? If she kept her resetting powers it might be everyone agreed to just keep her locked up and safely away from everything. No more taking sneaky trips to Paris for coffee this time.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Im always been a Krakoan believer i understand not all fans like it but MIDDLE GROUND EXIST!! when Utopia was around they did Schism

So if a mutant wanted to go to the School and live with the humans and stuff they will and can do it - if not Utopia were for them

why not this time? Why not to have the option to be or not on Krakoa
    I think that's a fair point. My initial thinking is always "yay, I'm getting what I want at last". But a lot of people did jump on in this era. They probably could have reached a happier middle ground like you said. To be honest I am a little surprised that they didn't at least have one book set on Krakoa. I probably would have.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    So since they show Professor Xavier in the Mansion with Persephone watching over Inmate-X. Could it be that the prisoner must be Moira? If she kept her resetting powers it might be everyone agreed to just keep her locked up and safely away from everything. No more taking sneaky trips to Paris for coffee this time.
    But "current" Moira is Robo-Moira

Maybuh The Dominion will "ReMutant-her" ? or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    Persephone? I was wondering who that was. i was like it doesnt make sense to be M

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    I just don't understand how Kitty can go from snapping necks and phasing people to literal death, massacring her way through this war... to going back to teaching kids... like, I just feel like she needs some significant PTSD processing therapy first...

None of the three revealed teams feel exciting. Maybe it's the art, idk. And the other titles teased there... idk. I'm nervous, y'all.
    Maybe she's teaching the kids to snap necks

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Who did the art featured in the Trailer for the Jubilee scenes?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Who did the art featured in the Trailer for the Jubilee scenes?
    David Marquez

If it is Persephone in that trailer, I look forward to seeing them flesh her out and what they’ll do with the character since she was introduced in Return of Wolverine and did so little with her nor was she ever seen again to my knowledge. But I found her interesting so hope that it is indeed her.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”