Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    The problem with that Psylocke design is it looks exactly like one Domino used to wear when she was part of X-Force. Now that's all I think about when I see this version of Psylocke.

Attachment 138335
    I can see the ressemblance, but it looks a bit more to me like Revanche's costume.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    The problem with that Psylocke design is it looks exactly like one Domino used to wear when she was part of X-Force. Now that's all I think about when I see this version of Psylocke.

Attachment 138335
    I dont think thats a problem. Most people dont even think of that when thinking of Domino.

Also as mentioned, I think the inspiration was supposed to be her old suit as Revanche

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    And the characters are not exactly page-hoggers or scene-stealers, unlike other OC characters who happened to be named Trinary.
    Not a fan of X-Men Red by Taylor?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think short of continuing Krakoa or something more "new" in one form or another it wasn't going to be super receptive or interesting to some.

And people always complain about teams with "standard" rosters. I remember all the complaints about Mackay's Avengers roster.
    That roster still sells, but Avengers have a larger roster of superheroes compare to X-men and none of them are spotlighted in Avengers United...

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not a fan of X-Men Red by Taylor?
    I didn't have a problem with X-Men Red. I just don't like how Trinary was handled. Frankly tbh, I'm not a fan of Tom Taylor's OCs in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Wondering where Firestar, Synch, Polaris, Sunfire, The New Mutants, Frenzy, Dazzler, Northstar, and Aurora will end up if anywhere.

Also hoping Changeling, Petra, and Sway will be brought back before FoX concludes.
    I doubt Synch, Firestar, and Polaris are going anywhere. They’ll be popping up soon enough.

I’ve missed Shiro so much. Hope he’s still around, and actually allowed to do something in the books outside of Unlimited this time. Ditto Dani and Karma.

Would love to see Frenzy, Northstar, and Dazzler back, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Saw Gail post that the Uncanny Team shown is not the full-team.

Also this...

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...35536632086883

but that could mean anything
    The embarrassing little shriek I just let out.

Please please please please.

There was also this a couple of weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...00257900519833

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Wondering where Firestar, Synch, Polaris, Sunfire, The New Mutants, Frenzy, Dazzler, Northstar, and Aurora will end up if anywhere.

Also hoping Changeling, Petra, and Sway will be brought back before FoX concludes.
    I would love for Northstar to be on Gails team since she said its not the full team. I doubt this will happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterhood Of Mutants View Post
    I doubt Synch, Firestar, and Polaris are going anywhere. They’ll be popping up soon enough.

I’ve missed Shiro so much. Hope he’s still around, and actually allowed to do something in the books outside of Unlimited this time. Ditto Dani and Karma.

Would love to see Frenzy, Northstar, and Dazzler back, too.
    It'd be nice if someone remembered that Northstar and Rogue are close. I don't think anyone's touched on that since Mike Carey was cleaning up after Mark Millar's nonsense.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone else expecting Monica Rambeau to at least make an appearance in Simone's book? I know Ewing set up the 'reveal' that Monica might be a mutant and maybe the character will end up in Exceptional X-Men, but having the Uncanny team hanging around Monica's home town seems too convenient to pass up.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Re: Upcoming Uncanny: Wasn't Claremont's original X-Treme set in New Orleans?

Honestly, I would love it if the Uncanny team stuck with classic characters (pre-Jim Lee X-men #1), but I doubt that’ll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Nice picture…doesn’t look like a teen in this one. Hope the story is as good as this page.

I just noticed the new X-men Teams are mostly white people and blue (White) people. It seems after Krakoa, all the POC are back in the shadows again. At least Psylocke got a much better costume.

Yes I also noticed that. And it’s very disappointing.