Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    That's when I stopped paying attention to the account, when they said the X-Office is still looking for writers for some of the newly announced titles. The industry doesn't work that way. They recently posted, "We deleted some of our older scoops that were either no longer relevant and/or found out to be false. We try not to spread misinformation on this account the best we can. For anyone who saw those posts and got worried about the state of affairs, know that the X-Men offices have it all sorted out, and the ship is sailing smoothly." I'm glad they did this as a reminder to take things with a grain of salt.

Still that won't stop some fans from reading some rumors as gospel and screeching at the creators about them.
    I also think that post seems believable if you assume that Marvel is gonna drip feed a new title every month which just isn’t likely. July will be X-Men #1 and Heir of Apocalypse #2-4, then August will be X-Men #2 and Uncanny X-Men #1 and maybe Wolverine #1 or NYX #1 or something. They have a quota of issues that need to come out for the sake of Marvel’s overall line. That’s part of why HOXPOX was so crazy, because the line shrunk to the two minis, the final issues of Dead Man Logan, and that New Mutants one shot.

I wish they had just announced the whole line at SXSW instead of doing that dumb NFT stuff.

A little nugget from Gail on X:

"The surprises for me, in terms of how deeply I love writing them, are Logan and Remy. I always loved reading them, but I didn’t know WRITING them would feel so personal. I mean, there’s a connection for me like there was for Secret Six or Birds of Prey with those two."

That's cool.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Nice! Love hearing that.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I'm really hoping that Gambit gets to really shine in this series. He's always been a favorite of mine and I would love for him to get a big push.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...58802447827358

Tom's response to the rumored plot leaks.

Looks like no mohawk for Storm:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brevoort
    There’s no need. Those images aren’t indicative of what Storm will be wearing or how her hair will look in the upcoming series.
    https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...55219081887881

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

"The surprises for me, in terms of how deeply I love writing them, are Logan and Remy. I always loved reading them, but I didn’t know WRITING them would feel so personal. I mean, there’s a connection for me like there was for Secret Six or Birds of Prey with those two."

That's cool.
    I'm so excited to read Gail's Remy, Logan and Kurt as well. She rightly gets a lot of praise for her female characters but she can write just as compelling, strong, sexy male characters. I expect her Gambit to ooze sex appeal as drawn by David Marquez.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post

Good! That X account has been sharing tons of BS for a while now, I'm glad Tom came and called them out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karthak View Post
    The Storm part better be fake, especially the bit about Arakko getting dissolved. And running for Congress so mutants have representation? What a fucking downgrade.
    From Sol ambassador to US congress, that's PAINFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post

Oop!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Oh wow! Thanks for sharing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Can’t wait to watch her new feats! Things like trying to pass legislation while hyper-partisan Congress members routinely work against her to kill it. The dysfunction in D.C. should be riveting to read about month in and month out.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Or maybe he said it to silence the situation. I would rather be cautious till we have official confirmation and images. With how much nostalgia masturbation this new era looks like, I wouldn't be surprised if they still keep the mohawk and the fugly suit in Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Or maybe he said it to silence the situation. I would rather be cautious till we have official confirmation and images. With how much nostalgia masturbation this new era looks like, I wouldn't be surprised if they still keep the mohawk and the fugly suit in Ororo.
    Yeah, there's no way they have Storm looking the same in the variant cover about the future and a one-shot that teases the future where other X-characters are matching the official announcement if that wasn't the plan. Are they changing it up due to fan reaction or are they just trying to appease people until the book releases.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Yeah, there's no way they have Storm looking the same in the variant cover about the future and a one-shot that teases the future where other X-characters are matching the official announcement if that wasn't the plan. Are they changing it up due to fan reaction or are they just trying to appease people until the book releases.
    Could be either of those options. I would prefer the first one, as it would mean that they listen to the fan reaction, but with editors, especially the ones realted to X-men books, I've learned not to be very optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    They're doing to make real that stupid ship with illyana and her sister Katya, aren't they?

X-Factor and X-Force will be as bad as the rest, it seems. Another old X-Man leading a team.

Saladin Ahmed can be very, very good (but sometimes mediocre too) but not even him can sell me on Sniktbub.

Hope is not enough to make Phoenix better in my book. Maybe if the add Echo too....
    Ooooohhh...I totally forgot about Illyana being on Scott's team. Now it makes sense.

Now I'm suddenly reminded of all those rumors that DC was going to hook up Tim Drake and Conner Kent.

That's cool.
    I don't even remember the last time Logan and Remy eve interacted. I remember Remy and Old Man Logan being in Charles Soule's Astonishing.
    Thank goodness .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Going to be even harder than the Genesis War .