Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    That's interesting though in that she's already appeared in that look twice. I have to wonder if that might be a flashback look / something she sported briefly before reverting to superheroics, as we know a number of X-Men will take a break after the fall of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Can’t wait to watch her new feats! Things like trying to pass legislation while hyper-partisan Congress members routinely work against her to kill it. The dysfunction in D.C. should be riveting to read about month in and month out.
    Honestly, as a non-american, I really don't care about that, even less than I care about Alaskan adventure. At least New Orleans has a kind of mystique about it (hint hint hint).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Can’t wait to watch her new feats! Things like trying to pass legislation while hyper-partisan Congress members routinely work against her to kill it. The dysfunction in D.C. should be riveting to read about month in and month out.
    The Krakoa era was rife with narcissism and being in deep with the pharmaceutical industry.

She should be just fine LOL.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 03-17-2024 at 03:01 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Something I was playing around a few months ago

X-Men Gold: Representation, first responders, damage control, recon, ambassadorial
    Cyclops
    Frenzy
    Gambit
    Hawkshaw
    Magik
    Revanche
    Rogue
    Warlock

X-Men Blue: Strikeforce unit,
    Archangel
    Dazzler
    Gentle
    Hellion
    Mastermind (Martinique)
    Storm
    Thunderbird (Proudstar)
    Vanisher

X-Men Red:
    Cannonball
    Forearm
    Juggernaut
    Longshot
    Magma
    Manifold
    Risqué
    Trinary

Uncanny X-Men:
    Banshee
    Chantel, Lourdes
    Darwin
    Gideon
    Hazard
    Moonchild (Amber Hunt)
    Petra
    Quicksilver
    Saul
    Scarlet Witch
    Sunfire
    Sway
    Xorn (Kuan-Yin)

Astonishing X-Men:
    Bolt
    Changeling
    Cipher
    Firestar
    Hijack
    Justice
    Mercury
    Synch
    Thunderbird (Sharaa)

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    I'm glad Gail commented. One of their scoops in January was that with the death of Fang in Wolverine the new X-office fell into chaos and the death was "making Gail reevaluate everything, including her job at Marvel" because it messed up her plans for the character. Total bs.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

very excited to learn more about Bronze, and possibly see her and Emma bond over their similar abilities (Bronze's bronze form and Emma's diamond). Also interested in seeing what Axo is about, based on his design i truly can't tell what his abilities are
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I mean, it's p obvious it was fake. Hellion wasn't even mentioned once, and we know it's going to be the Year of Hellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I'm glad Gail commented. One of their scoops in January was that with the death of Fang in Wolverine the new X-office fell into chaos and the death was "making Gail reevaluate everything, including her job at Marvel" because it messed up her plans for the character. Total bs.
    That's really bad wow. There was an earlier post where they said they deleted old predictions that were wrong because they didn't want to show wrong ones, but I immediately thought they were deleting them so people couldn't see how often they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    very excited to learn more about Bronze, and possibly see her and Emma bond over their similar abilities (Bronze's bronze form and Emma's diamond). Also interested in seeing what Axo is about, based on his design i truly can't tell what his abilities are
    I'm curious about the set up. Why is it unfortunate that Emma things they need teaching? How is it going to work without a school? Bendis' run had the old Weapon X base, will they have a base?

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I mean, it's p obvious it was fake. Hellion wasn't even mentioned once, and we know it's going to be the Year of Hellion.
    The Storm one is particularly funny because if anyone should be President of the mutants its obviously Hellion.

This is only the beginning and fans shouldn’t fret if they don’t see their favorite mutant icons just yet! In the coming weeks, get ready for more X-Men title announcements, including new ongoing team books, solo series, and more. Catch a glimpse at some of the future titles and stay tuned for full announcements plus the main cover reveals and first looks for X-MEN #1, UNCANNY X-MEN #1, and EXCEPTIONAL X-MEN #1.
    Will definately get Uncanny and adjectiveless. I'm going to wait and see a few solicits for Exceptional before making a call on that. Will still get Wolverine and more than likely X-Factor and X-Force, unless they're filled with characters I don't like. Interested to see what NYX is about. Will wait and see on the other two solos.

Ha. Nobody cares about Fang that much. Come on!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    Hope so, because the x factor blurb doesn't interest me.

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...46316437454882

The obvious answer would be Rogue and Gambit, but the hint makes me think this means Destiny and Mystique show up in Uncanny. I mean, it does have two of their kids...

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Hope so, because the x factor blurb doesn't interest me.
    If Iceman and Northstar are really on X-Factor it interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...46316437454882

The obvious answer would be Rogue and Gambit, but the hint makes me think this means Destiny and Mystique show up in Uncanny. I mean, it does have two of their kids...
    Oh dang. So Hellion and Wind Dancer are getting married? Makes sense, they'd want to stay together as much as possible after losing each other for 15 years.
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.