Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Gail Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ComixGail View Post
    BUT, please feel free to keep requesting your favorites, I am reading all the posts even if I don't respond!
    Already beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Speaking of hair, Northstar and Aurora lost their highly reflective shine. Maybe they stopped using Pantene lol
    Two of my all-time favorites.

This sounds like a good time to remind Gail that Rogue has a very deep connection to Northstar <3

Folks, to spare you some time, I probably will NOT be able to answer questions that ask, "Will ________ be in your book?"

Purely because of spoilers and embargos, it's still a ways until the first issues come out.

BUT, please feel free to keep requesting your favorites, I am reading all the posts even if I don't respond!

Sorry and thank you!
    That was actually why I mentioned Corben. I'm 90% sure you have no idea who that even is.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    This sounds like a good time to remind Gail that Rogue has a very deep connection to Northstar <3

This is a great reminder! I love Northstar!

Folks, to spare you some time, I probably will NOT be able to answer questions that ask, "Will ________ be in your book?"

Purely because of spoilers and embargos, it's still a ways until the first issues come out.

Sorry and thank you!
    Hi, Gail.

lol My favorite character is Chamber and just the fact that you mentioned him obscurely back when you wrote Domino is enough, tbh.

You mentioned obscure characters are being mentioned, aside from the random cameo, is there a chance be might be seeing some rotation among characters?
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

There's no question that Rogue is the POV character for a lot of the first story. BUT, I swear, I love the whole team and each one is just begging to have their stories told. Gambit, man, I just love him. Wolverine, it just goes on and on. I don't think you'll feel she takes over the book.
    Really nice to here you handling Wolverine in his 50th anniversary. Wonder how he is going to interact with them after such a longtime

Incredible Member

Gail,
    Banshee
    Banshee
    Banshee

Thank you.

Gail!!!

MADE ROGUEMMA Friendship happen !

Rogue and Emma are besties in X-men The end and in Carey run

(Ok. i know Emma belongs to Kate (As a bestie) but they can share)

Enjoyed hearing your thoughts on Exceptional X-Men & X-Men. Now that details for X-Force are out, are there any quick words you're able to give about Thorne & To's work on that title?

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Gail,
    Banshee
    Banshee
    Banshee

Thank you.
    YES! Please, Gail, bring Banshee onto your team at some point. PLEASE.

Sorry and thank you!
    uncanny.jpg

I'm still convinced, if its mutant horror you want then none other than Generation X are better suited!

Monet, Chamber, and Synch particularly although Skin, Mondo, and Husk deserve love too.

Two mutant families with Jubilee as the center point.

Gail, since you're accepting character suggestions, I'd like to put mine for Thunderbird.
    His death was so influential to X-men history that for me it's a huge bummer that he hasn't been given much focus since his return.
    I think he should be front and center in one of the main X-teams. It would be great seeing him interact with Kurt and Logan after all this time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Gail, since you're accepting character suggestions, I'd like to put mine for Thunderbird.
    His death was so influential to X-men history that for me it's a huge bummer that he hasn't been given much focus since his return.
    I think he should be front and center in one of the main X-teams. It would be great seeing him interact with Kurt and Logan after all this time too.
    I agree with this one too. He's done next to nothing since bringing him back. Why even bring him back for him to just in limbo in his new costume? Banshee, Thunderbird and Sunfire all need more exposure and should each be on one of these upcoming teams. Why keep creating brand new mutants when you have such amazing mutants just sitting on the sidelines?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I agree with this one too. He's done next to nothing since bringing him back. Why even bring him back for him to just in limbo in his new costume? Banshee, Thunderbird and Sunfire all need more exposure and should each be on one of these upcoming teams. Why keep creating brand new mutants when you have such amazing mutants just sitting on the sidelines?
    I’ll third this one. Thunderbird on this team with Wolverine and Nightcrawler would be dope.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I promise this bit.
    SOME serious stuff is happening up front but I don't want to write miserable X-men every issue1
    Does that mean ... a classic softball game??

...please feel free to keep requesting your favorites, I am reading all the posts even if I don't respond!
    I've always had a soft spot in my heart for SUNFIRE:
    - I like that he first appeared outside the X-books and always had his own life outside the team,(especially since he's never on it for long) which can still be explored.
    - The first time I saw him was on "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" mackin' on Firestar so... yeah, he's awesome.
    - He's a jerk and a hero. That's always fun. I feel nobody's really taken advantage of what he brings to a group dynamic. (not that I've read anyway. There's been a lot of X-books)