Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It's clear imo that Diana isn't in the most upbeat mood. She's in her feelings about about AXE and trying to enjoy the moment but is failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    It's clear imo that Diana isn't in the most upbeat mood. She's in her feelings about about AXE and trying to enjoy the moment but is failing.
    That’s the feeling I’m getting from her as well and it seems like Clark is trying to make her feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    More to the point I think that King (and DC?) had made a conscious decision to heavily feature Batman and Superman (or Damian and Jon) in this run and that is unlikely to change regardless of the sales.
    Yeah, and that will likely continue to be criticized, King said he didn’t plan on using the Wonder Girls until he saw fans saying they wanted them there. I don’t see a problem for people doing the same in this situation so long as it’s respectful.

I mean, BC and Barda are in the dog house for me at the moment because of that BOP nonsence but I don’t see why it couldn’t have been an issue with another notable female character.

Hmm, this raises a curious question
    What characters outside of the Wonder family would people like to see Wonder Woman team up with for a single issue?

Personally I think Xanthe and Dreamer would be interesting to see, since both of them mess with concepts which used to be part of Wonder Womans wheelhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    What characters outside of the Wonder family would people like to see Wonder Woman team up with for a single issue?
    Silk Spectre (mutual mommy issues)
    Huntress (past history as WW's backup)
    Phantom Lady (Golden Age adventure)
    Hawkgirl (Hawkwoman was a past guest star)
    Maxima (space royalty 1)
    Starfire (space royalty 2)
    Vixen (would Diana's animal control powers work on her?)

She's gone there with Canary so...
    Canary
    Vixen
    Hawkman
    J'onn
    Barda
    Constantine
    Z
    Hal
    Kyle
    John

Personally I think Xanthe and Dreamer would be interesting to see, since both of them mess with concepts which used to be part of Wonder Womans wheelhouse.
    Zatanna
    Tallulah Black
    Hal Jordan/Carol Ferris
    Last edited by Gaius; 03-20-2024 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, and that will likely continue to be criticized, King said he didn’t plan on using the Wonder Girls until he saw fans saying they wanted them there. I don’t see a problem for people doing the same in this situation so long as it’s respectful.
    This is probably the worst thing he has said so far. The book is heavily relying on Superman and Batman characters, but he needed to be told to use Wonder Girls? Like what?

Hawkwoman (Shayera)

I definitely would want Diana to team up with Zatanna and grow her relationship with her. So much potential! Hell even add another character like the book (can’t remember the name) that featured Wonder Woman, Batgirl, and Zatanna at that one time.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    This is probably the worst thing he has said so far. The book is heavily relying on Superman and Batman characters, but he needed to be told to use Wonder Girls? Like what?
    In some fairness, isn't that sadly the norm with WW writers in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    In some fairness, isn't that sadly the norm with WW writers in general?
    The bad ones, yes. The good ones usually try to include them when they're avaliable.

Zatanna. She and Diana should be like sisters the way Clark and Bruce are brothers.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I wanna see Diana interact with Owlwoman, Zatanna, the Olympian (Global Guardians) and Jessica Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post

Hawkwoman (Shayera)
    The book isn't heavily relying on B/S characters. Lets not act as if the backup is a major part of the book

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The book isn't heavily relying on B/S characters. Lets not act as if the backup is a major part of the book
    I beg to differ. The backups themselves may not be major, but their role in raising Diana's daughter is. And now we know why Donna and Cassie aren't the ones doing it. They weren't even on King's radar.