Default Gina Chambers vs Satoru Gojo

It's a discussion that's been cropping up recently between JJK and UU fandoms, so I decided to throw my hat into the debate. The setting of the battle will be at Shinjuku. Gojo is restricted from using Unlimited Void.

Battle Scenario #1: Loop 100 Gina vs Teen Gojo (Pre-Awakening)

Battle Scenaro #2: Loop 100 Gina vs Teen Gojo (Post-Awakening)

Battle Scenario #3: Current Gina vs Current Gojo
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

What is Gina's gimmick, and can she possibly get through Infinity?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Semantically, she is a negator, UnChange, which allows her to Negate a specific rule in reality.

For Gina, Unchange is an externally targetting ability that allows her to negate a change in form on external objects (meaning, not herself) via touch.

Her most common use of this is to create invisible forcefields made of air. They're sphereical, but with an opening at the bottom so she can walk around. It's claimed by knowledgeable source that her barriers can tank a meteorite. Light can also permeate them with no problem.

She can also make stuff like invisible stairs and an invisible sword attached to her fancy hat, and giant invisible hands.

Oh,and the first thing she did upon gaining her powers was (accidently) asphyxiate 40,000 people by making the air unchangeable.

In terms of physicals, she's ambiguously a bullet timer and could cut through a super durable monster's armor with one swing. (also several trees, on another occasion )

Extraordinary Member

Oh, an important physical feat I forgot: Current gina was capable of walking around on the sun.

There are caveats there, as she was wearing a special space suit that protected her from the heat. But there was nothing protecting her from the gravity, and everyone in her group was treating it like it was no big deal

Much of what Jcogginsa already mentioned. She was also able to telekinetically lift a portion of a lake while she was fighting Andy and Fuuko. Her Unchange can also resist transmutation, such as when UMA Autumn tried to turn her into books or when MR Change dematerialized her (and her friends') space suits and she was able to reform and maintain their original shape while Change kept trying to transmute them. Her biggest offensive feat as mentioned is using Unchange Sword (which was long enough that it cut a hole through the clouds) to slice through UMA Spring, which left a large crevice that extended for at least a mile.

undead_unluck_141_4.jpg

undead_unluck_141_5.jpg
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-17-2024 at 08:50 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

So, as to whether Gina could get around Limitless, it's debateable to some extent.

Negator abilities are essentially a narrow form of reality warping the relies to extent on self-definition. Negator abilities work the way their users interpret them. There is some limits. An Externally targeting Negator like Gina will never be able to effect her own body no matter her interpretation. But if Gina genuinely thinks that she can make Space unchangeable, then that should mean she can stop limitless.

Extraordinary Member

Interesting ability. I should read Undead Unluck some time.

Based on what I'm seeing here it seems like Gina's powers work on a generally larger scale and has more applications than Gojo's abilities.

But if she's only bullet timer-ish in terms of speed I think Gojo will make the first attack. Normally that would mean Infinite Void screws her over but that's not allowed here. How's her durability?

Extraordinary Member

Interesting ability. I should read Undead Unluck some time.

Based on what I'm seeing here it seems like Gina's powers work on a generally larger scale and has more applications than Gojo's abilities.

But if she's only bullet timer-ish in terms of speed I think Gojo will make the first attack. Normally that would mean Infinite Void screws her over but that's not allowed here. How's her durability?
    Her best durability feat (for her, rather than her barriers) was getting hit by a laser that cleared away a long strip of forest

https://i.imgur.com/rgDK4AH.jpeg

However that's not a clear cut "She tanked that ****" feat. She was severely injured by it, such that she was unable to defend herself from a coup de grace afterward. But her body was intact.

There's also the aforementioned "withstood the sun's gravity" thing

Mighty Member

An actual reality warper who can ignore the gravity of the sun sounds like a tad above Gojo's paygrade to be honest, but what does she's ambiguously a bullet timer actually mean in detail?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    An actual reality warper who can ignore the gravity of the sun sounds like a tad above Gojo's paygrade to be honest, but what does she's ambiguously a bullet timer actually mean in detail?
    Note: She's a limited reality warper, and her reality warping played no part in her sun feat

It means we see her move to protect someone from a hail of gunfire, but there's not enough detail to tell if she moved before or after the gun was fired. She might also be able to scale to Andy who has some bullet timey feats of his own