Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I question whether they might be jumping the gun going straight to the Titans but they are one of the more consistent popular/recognizable DC properties.

I can't help but think this is just going to be a live-action version of the DCAMU Titans.
    I'd give benefit of the doubt when Justice League seized Cyborg years ago, and I don't see how this is worse than making Birds of Prey and Suicide Squad for other ensemble movies, while Gunn at least showed he could turn a bad movie around in quality regarding SS.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Apparently everybody knows these days. Do you think they've already started working on a Green Arrow, Wonder Woman or Aquaman movie that nobody knows about? Obvs we can't say for sure, we can only speculate based the info that's been released and what else are we gonna do in a fan forum?
    It's possible

As long as the big baddie isn't Trigon or Brother Blood...Maybe make it Slade to introduce his family etc for future movies/shows.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    As long as the big baddie isn't Trigon or Brother Blood...Maybe make it Slade to introduce his family etc for future movies/shows.
    Ehhh how about keep Slade for the second and/or third movie, to adapt The Judas Contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Ehhh how about keep Slade for the second and/or third movie, to adapt The Judas Contract?
    That's been adapted several times already. Is there really any need for it once you know Terra's a traitor? I'm not saying it can't be done, but I'd be more than okay with them creating an original story.

I'd keep Slade for a batman movie myself.

This is a weird problem for DC in that one of their top franchises requires years of set-up, and some purists still don't care for it (IE- Everyone who thinks Robin doesn't make sense in Batman's world.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    This is a weird problem for DC in that one of their top franchises requires years of set-up, and some purists still don't care for it (IE- Everyone who thinks Robin doesn't make sense in Batman's world.)
    If Robin is already Damian then we know, well hope, that Dick was a Robin and moved on to Nightwing. If we have a Nightwing, then having a Titans, even a Teen on, would hopefully have him in it.
    I guess if they go the straight "Teen" Titans, and legit have them all be teens, then maybe there is no Tim or Jason or maybe one of them is dead or both...Maybe the will have the Teen Titans and a Titans team? That may placate everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    If Robin is already Damian then we know, well hope, that Dick was a Robin and moved on to Nightwing. If we have a Nightwing, then having a Titans, even a Teen on, would hopefully have him in it.
    I guess if they go the straight "Teen" Titans, and legit have them all be teens, then maybe there is no Tim or Jason or maybe one of them is dead or both...Maybe the will have the Teen Titans and a Titans team? That may placate everyone...
    Comic book fans don't matter when it comes to movies. We've seen them play fast and loose with Robin continuity in animation and fans can deal. The only important thing is to make a good movie.