Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    That was her OG origin story, I guess that's the same when they brought her back too? Weird
    No, sadly it isn't. She is a random Amazon champion. I'm not sure why this annoying change was made but it was. I think the reason is the Daddy Zeus origins of Diana they couldn't figure out how to make them twins if they are non-clay which is laughable. They could be twins born the traditional way and Hippolyta had dark-skinned ancestors at some point thus the recessive gene (which is a real thing like eye color or hair color) -

"Nubia
    After DC Rebirth and Infinite Frontier, Nubia is featured in a backup story in the series Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman.[7] This depicts Nubia in Man's World. After "Future State" and a new version of the Multiverse were created, this version of Nubia is reintroduced as an Amazonian champion tasked with guarding Doom's Doorway, a hellish portal on Themyscira. Nubia shortly becomes Queen of Amazons when Hippolyta returns to Man's World to represent Diana in the newest iteration of the Justice League.[8] After returns to the living, Diana officially blesses Nubia to share her title as Wonder Woman, in addition to her new role as Queen.[9] While Nubia is no longer Diana's twin in a literal way, the two were both born on the same day and fostered a close sister-like relationship. Nubia is also shown as having a romantic relationship with the Amazon blacksmith Io.[10]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubia_...0relationship.
    Last edited by Celgress; 04-01-2024 at 09:44 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I don't know, even if WW still had clay origin I wouldn't be a fan of Nubia also being made from clay.