I'm still listing Kovács Kati B side singles.
Not surprisingly, since I had more singles from her than any other artist in my collection.
Yes, had, past tense. However, I did buy the CDs compiling ALL of her singles. It is a whopping 2-volume, 6 Discs collection full of great music.

Today's choice is going to be the last one I mention, though.
Unlike the first two choices, which belonged to my parents, this single was bought by myself.
It is a rare novelty in more ways than one.
These songs appeared on her 11th album with Hungarian lyrics. Notably the singles are in English here, dressed in different arrangments than the originals. These versions are only found on this single. Another notable novelty is that for the whole album her backing band was V'Moto-Rock (a.k.a. Motorock), a very famous Hungarian Pop/Rock band. To get the magnitude of this collaboration think of a Frank Sinatra album backed by Fleetwood Mac. One more interesting fact. The English version single was released a year later (1984) than the album (1983). I'm curious about this because 1984 is also the year V'Moto-Rock released their only album performed in English (in Germany) under the moniker of MotoRock. Could this have been a package deal?
A: Where You Gonna Run
B: Take Me Home