Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Didn't Mach-X die at the end of the Thunderbolts series with the original team led by Bucky?
    He didn't die, but both he and Songbird were KOed and Jolt was kidnapped by Ghost. None of that cliffhanger was ever resolved.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Last I saw Abe he was keeping an eye on Boomerang at Villains Anonymous. Erik in the Giant-Man special. These guys were the best Thunderbolts. The movie team I’m not wasting my money. Someday Marvel will bring these guys back when the MCU dries up and comics no longer need to synergize with the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Last I saw Abe he was keeping an eye on Boomerang at Villains Anonymous. Erik in the Giant-Man special. These guys were the best Thunderbolts. The movie team I’m not wasting my money. Someday Marvel will bring these guys back when the MCU dries up and comics no longer need to synergize with the movies.
    Agree.

Abe, Melissa, and Eric should have at least been Avengers/Defenders by now and should be featured more in all books in general. Jolt should have become a New Warrior. These characters should NOT be in limbo.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He didn't die, but both he and Songbird were KOed and Jolt was kidnapped by Ghost. None of that cliffhanger was ever resolved.
    That's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Agree.

Abe, Melissa, and Eric should have at least been Avengers/Defenders by now and should be featured more in all books in general. Jolt should have become a New Warrior. These characters should NOT be in limbo.
    Melissa was at least part of Sunspot's New Avengers after he bought out A.I.M., though considering as of Empyre, they weren't considered "officially" Avengers . . . real shame, that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Agree.

I do think Zub could've devoted an issue of Champions to resolving Jolt's cliffhanger (it would've been cleaning up his own mess, and Jolt is a teen hero so would fit in with them). They did do an issue which guest starred Hummingbird from Scarlet Spider and the last published New Warriors run (and that was a missed opportunity as well because she didn't interact with Nova, who was on that same New Warriors team before joining the Avengers and Champions) and based on the concept he introduced of a Reinforcement Roster i.e. reservists, there could've easily been more guest star issues like that one.

As for Songbird... she needs to be on a team with Jack of Hearts and Wasp at some point (Jack is currently supporting cast in She-Hulk) to fulfil a prophecy from Avengers Forever.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Melissa was at least part of Sunspot's New Avengers after he bought out A.I.M., though considering as of Empyre, they weren't considered "officially" Avengers . . . real shame, that.
    And Erik appeared in the Giant-Men mini with Scott Lang, Tom Foster and Raz Malhotra, disguised as frost giants and infiltrating stuff. Pretty minor role, and I didn't really feel like he got more than a snarky comment at one point.

I do think Zub could've devoted an issue of Champions to resolving Jolt's cliffhanger (it would've been cleaning up his own mess, and Jolt is a teen hero so would fit in with them). They did do an issue which guest starred Hummingbird from Scarlet Spider and the last published New Warriors run (and that was a missed opportunity as well because she didn't interact with Nova, who was on that same New Warriors team before joining the Avengers and Champions) and based on the concept he introduced of a Reinforcement Roster i.e. reservists, there could've easily been more guest star issues like that one.

As for Songbird... she needs to be on a team with Jack of Hearts and Wasp at some point (Jack is currently supporting cast in She-Hulk) to fulfil a prophecy from Avengers Forever.
    Wasp assembling her own "auxiliary Avengers" and including Jack of Hearts and Songbird would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    And Erik appeared in the Giant-Men mini with Scott Lang, Tom Foster and Raz Malhotra, disguised as frost giants and infiltrating stuff. Pretty minor role, and I didn't really feel like he got more than a snarky comment at one point.
    War of the Realms, right? That was fun, overall.

I have wanted Melissa and Abe to become Avengers for YEARS… Heck, Genis is back, so maybe they can make the old Avengers Forever roster happen! Just needs the right writer with the right stories.

Al Ewing. He's the guy who used Melissa as an Avenger last time, and he knows his deep dive continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Wasp assembling her own "auxiliary Avengers" and including Jack of Hearts and Songbird would be great.
    OMG! Totally agree!! I mean, I'm so glad someone still remembers that there's a prophecy that needs some fulfilling...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I have wanted Melissa and Abe to become Avengers for YEARS… Heck, Genis is back, so maybe they can make the old Avengers Forever roster happen! Just needs the right writer with the right stories.
    Couldn't agree more. In fact, my nomination goes to...

Peter David

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-24-2024 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

What's Spider-Man 2099 doing there?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]OMG! Totally agree!! I mean, I'm so glad someone still remembers that there's a prophecy that needs some fulfilling...

Couldn't agree more. In fact, my nomination goes to...

Peter David
    What's Spider-Man 2099 doing there?
    Being awesome because he’s being written by PAD LOL

I’ve always had a “dream team” where an all new all different Avengers team had a bunch of people who’ve never been Avengers before take up the mantle… Characters taken from different parts of Marvel. My dream writers were PAD, Ann Nocenti, or Louise Simonson. It consisted of Songbird, Spider-Man 2099, Longshot, Spiral, Kristoff Vernard (using Doom’s discarded Infamous Iron Man armor), Doc Samson, and Anarchist (Tike Alicar from X-Statix).

Damn I had such fun adventures about them in my head lol

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! Totally agree!! I mean, I'm so glad someone still remembers that there's a prophecy that needs some fulfilling...

For YEARS I wanted this to happen.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

For YEARS I wanted this to happen.
    ^^^Same.
    I think the right creative team could really do something fun w. the little odds and ends we’ve been given.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Being awesome because he’s being written by PAD LOL

I’ve always had a “dream team” where an all new all different Avengers team had a bunch of people who’ve never been Avengers before take up the mantle… Characters taken from different parts of Marvel. My dream writers were PAD, Ann Nocenti, or Louise Simonson. It consisted of Songbird, Spider-Man 2099, Longshot, Spiral, Kristoff Vernard (using Doom’s discarded Infamous Iron Man armor), Doc Samson, and Anarchist (Tike Alicar from X-Statix).

Damn I had such fun adventures about them in my head lol
    Infamous Iron Man was way too good to have been as short as it was. That said, Kristoff Vernard wearing the armor would be a good way to keep that going.