Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saitou Hajime View Post
    Dougray Scott?
    Yes.

Anyway, on to Rogues ability to touch, her and Gambit first made love when they were imprisoned, by I don't remember by who, but it was during "The Trial of Gambit" and they had something similar to inhibiter collars.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    (PS. If anyone in power at Marvel Animation is reading this....please....please... Revive Spider-Man '94. Excelsior!!!)
    Calling it now, Morbius would have been a smash hit if they’d given him the nightmare-fuel palm suckers from the cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yes.

Anyway, on to Rogues ability to touch, her and Gambit first made love when they were imprisoned, by I don't remember by who, but it was during "The Trial of Gambit" and they had something similar to inhibiter collars.
    It was by Magneto, dressed up as Eric the Red to throw them off the trail.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Calling it now, Morbius would have been a smash hit if they’d given him the nightmare-fuel palm suckers from the cartoon.
    Unlikely, but scenes of Leto screaming "PLASMA!!!" might have become popular clips to cut into various videos, rather than the movie being released twice and leaving little to no longterm impact on anyone (even the joke that seemingly got it back into cinemas didn't last long).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Amusingly I've recently started watching the 90s show and I've found Wolverine to be kind of an obnoxious jerkwad. Where he's constantly dominated by his own emotions, does whatever he wants, and has absolutely little respect for the leader even when they make tactically justified decisions.

I found the gut punch he gives Scott and then destroying his car after losing Morph a real crossing the line moment, and a massively childish spiteful decision on his part.

I find leader characters tend to be underrated because fans don't realize the necessity of a point man to keep everyone together, but on the other measure lone-wolf thumbing their nose to authority characters are absolutely overrated and overhyped by the audience.
    I've long had that problem with Wolverine. I like the character (and I liked the animated version because he came across as genuinely damaged and unstable, which made him a bit more sympathetic), but I always find it a little disturbing how much people glorify violent behavior and that really obnoxious macho persona and take weird glee in watching this guy essentially bully the school nerd and try to steal his wife/girlfriend. Wolverine has serious "Hey, baby, why aren't you with a real man?" vibes sometimes. The fact that people are rooting for a homicidal maniac but think Scott's a jerk is always a little worrying.

Especially in the movies, where Scott barely does anything. He and Storm save Logan and Rogue and Scott just politely tries to shake his hand before Logan insults his mentor, leers at his girlfriend and grabs him threateningly. Scott did nothing to him at all.

Then Wolverine comes on to Jean and scoffs at her "putting up with that guy." Dude, he hasn't even done anything or even had a chance to speak! You're a grown man acting like a gradeschool bully, Logan.

Yeah, if you were Scott, you'd hate that d-bag, too.

Yeah, but despite all of that, I do still wonder why Jean isn’t with a real man?

I kid… I kid…
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 03-25-2024 at 11:22 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Apparently episode 3 is bat sh*t insane....in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, but despite all of that, I do still wonder why Jean isn’t with a real man?

I kid… I kid…
    Hellion hadn't been introduced yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

I kid… I kid…
    Don't forget the Most boring man in the world.

I kid... I kid too.

I blame MORPH!! LOL
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Apparently episode 3 is bat sh*t insane....in a good way.
    Oooh… can’t wait. I hope the Wild Man of Borneo shows up… as a grown up. Not a baby.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm SO ready for Wednesday! I can't wait to see how Madelyne's origin is adapted in animation... and then the following week we have the Motendo/Lifedeath split episode. It's such a wonderful time to be an X-geek!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm SO ready for Wednesday! I can't wait to see how Madelyne's origin is adapted in animation... and then the following week we have the Motendo/Lifedeath split episode. It's such a wonderful time to be an X-geek!
    What if its no Maddie but Mystique messing with them? LOL

omg waiting one week for a new ep is torture! they're really giving us the old school experience!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    TAS Magneto wasn't a holocaust survivor, though. He was the survivor of some vague, fictional ethnic cleansing.
    But the intention is there .

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    omg waiting one week for a new ep is torture! they're really giving us the old school experience!!!
    Waiting a week for a guarantee new episode is nothing. Imagine waiting months for a new episode to air, then having to wait another few weeks for another.