Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Were there any previews for episode 3? didn't get to see anything yet, and I was curious.

--jthree

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    what did you dislike about it? I think they executed the FoH angle very well in these episodes. Especially with some of the dialogue.
    The only thing I didn't like was Jean's exposition-heavy monologue about the Phoenix. That's a small nitpick because literally every other second, I loved.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Anyone else get really excited when Colossus, Psylocke, and Deathstrike showed up? I felt so silly when Cyclops said it was Morph.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Anyone else get really excited when Colossus, Psylocke, and Deathstrike showed up? I felt so silly when Cyclops said it was Morph.
    Did you not know when they turned into each other?

Deathstrike appeared so suddenly that I couldn't process it.

And Sabretooth! Just makes me wanna see those guys in this show even more. With 3 seasons planned(so far), I'm certain them and more are gonna eventually pop up down the line.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Did you not know when they turned into each other?
    I had to look down to eat my cereal.

I had to look down to eat my cereal.
    Ha, fair. I was definitely thrown for a loop when Deathstrike showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    i have one random critique in the opener when they are running towards eachother. It looks off or weird. Am I crazy? Someone tell me Im crazy.
    not just you. really noticed in second episode. i think it's the way the camera rotates, maybe new physics engine.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I never expected to see Rogue and Magneto's romance in an adaptation. Comic-accurate Scemma might still have a chance.

The show is a bit wonky with pace, which comes as no surprise since it’s just 10 episodes.

The spotlight is mostly on Jean, Scott, Storm and Magneto. Rogue getting some time in the second episode due to Magneto. Jubilee had a good showing in the first but was absent in the second one, or if she appeared she didn’t do much.

I loved Logan generally through both episodes. Him handling Jean going into labor was funny and it showed us a Logan who certainly wasn’t the best at doing that.

It’s a good show that probably would have needed more episodes per season. The animation didn’t bother me nor did it wow me, except in the ferris wheel scene.

As a Romy fan episode 1 was much more enjoyable. In episode 2 Gambit didn’t do much and him and Rogue didn’t really speak, not a completed dialogue, just a remark with no answer. So I am feeling less hyped after seeing these two episodes. The show seems good but I wanted some fun Romy ineteractions. I did not get much. Heck, maybe episode 1 is all you need to watch in that regard. Just end the show after it and skip the rest.

It did not disappoint! The sentinel fight was so good! Storm solo’d them and then Gambit, Logan and Morph drop Mastermold holy **** that was so epic! Animation was superb, voice acting on point and the story was great. Still 8 more episodes also plus a second season! I hope this goes on for a long time please. Also please excuse all my exclamation points lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I loved the use of Rogue's powers to deliver Jean's baby. I want to see her ability to be an expert in any field used more often in comics. Writers usually just rely on her strength and flight and then use other people's powers for one or two panels when she has potential to do so much more.

Astonishing Member

I thought it was way better than I was expecting. It went beyond nostalgia imo. I thought they spread out storylines reasonably well. Most characters got some decent lines or power level feats in the fight scenes. Storm was amazing, Cyclops was awesome. Was surprised at the Rogue, Magneto, Remy triangle I was like OH WE ARE GOING there huh?

Early thoughts as I ended up watching right at midnight...

1) Loved the updated intro... especially episode two showing us reanimated highlights from the OG series smart. Bonus points for cleaning up the random characters on Magneto's side charging at the end (additionally for including Auntie Emma).

2) It was great to see Sunspot right at the beginning. Looking forward to seeing what is to come with him.

3) Morph - the cameo queen. Great use of the character and use of characters that previously appeared. Also, loved their moment bringing Wolverine beer.

4) Rogneto was the biggest surprise for me.

I'll rewatch later. Very well done. Well back to greatness fam.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/