Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2402

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    You would think it would be cheaper to have him in human form in that scene.
    I think you can have Colossus one of two ways. The first way is what we saw in the first X-men trilogy. A super jacked guy that can't act at all. Or a total cg creation with an actor that can deliver lines. I'm cool with the latter.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    I think you can have Colossus one of two ways. The first way is what we saw in the first X-men trilogy. A super jacked guy that can't act at all. Or a total cg creation with an actor that can deliver lines. I'm cool with the latter.
    there are several "jacked" actors with chops who could handle the human form and the mo-cap for the facial features.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    there are several "jacked" actors with chops who could handle the human form and the mo-cap for the facial features.
    Feel free to share them.

Astonishing Member

EDIT: The dent along his temple. I wonder how that will heal. He's never been shown as reverting back to a human form.
    2 words off camera
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

I think it is safe to assume that Deadpool Colossus does not have a human form. He is essentially the Thing but organic steel.

Quote Originally Posted by jcubed View Post
    I think it is safe to assume that Deadpool Colossus does not have a human form. He is essentially the Thing but organic steel.
    Would it ruin the character to be stuck in omnium form?

To be fair... In Deadpool Colossus pretty much doesn't have any character outside of being a goodie two shoed straight man. Even if he was a more fully developed character more akin to the comics I still do not think it would ruin the character. Might even make the juxtaposition of him being an artist even stronger.

Fantastic Member

Feel free to share them.
    not to the same extent, but Chris's Evans and Hemsworth are at roughly the same build as Daniel Cudmore was in the X-men films. That his muscles expand in his changeform isn't a stretch.

not to the same extent, but Chris's Evans and Hemsworth are at roughly the same build as Daniel Cudmore was in the X-men films. That his muscles expand in his changeform isn't a stretch.
    That was going to be another one of points. Colossus could easily be played as a steel statue version of a werewolf. His proportions and musculature can be wildly different as a human being than in steel form. We’re just used to it the way we’re used to it.

To be honest, Colossus’ goody two shoes Boy Scout personality is exactly why he’s an essential cast member in a Summers-brother-less cast. And it’s why I want him to try his hand at leadership.

You make a point, but this version of Colossus is literally straight from the pages of a comic book. I never enjoyed the look of him in the earlier X-men trilogy. I'm content to have him look like a literal comic book character and not see him in a human form. It seems I'm in the minority on that part.

He was goody two shoed in the first movie and the first half of the second, but he did make a noticable shift when he showed up to the orphanage without the other X-women. Afterall, he gouged out his eye, broke his hands and attempted a kill shot with the powercable up the pooper and into the swimming pool.

Hey, the actor said we'll see more of Colossus in the near future. Perhaps cameo of the Dark Phoenix cast means he'll show up there? We've got three movies coming, right? New Mutants, X-force and Dark Phoenix. Odds are he'll be in one of those.

Spectacular Member

This Deadpool Colossus is the best Colossus since the Claremont days. It's well worth not having a human form, although it limits the options you can do with him in a movie.

They obviously didn't give a damn about the character in the previous movies, and for a long damn time in the comics.

Plus he actually has lines and characterization, not some background guy standing around.

I am more in touch with this character than the ones in the comics now, and that just shows how sad the comics are.
    Last edited by Romus5; 05-21-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Incredible Member

it's also kinda funny how a character that most people write off as being boring, is probably the most famous core x-men to movie goers outside of professor x, wolverine and possibly magneto (if you consider him an x-men).

and deadpool and domino are going to have so much fun corrupting him in x-force
    Last edited by shades of eternity; 05-22-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Incredible Member

https://twitter.com/StefanKapicic/st...485437440?s=19

Colossus has his own Twitter emoji if you type #colossus. Truly we live in blessed times

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    as with all CBR lists, your mileage will vary. at least in this thread, we should be agreeing on Colossus as "beloved" tho'.