Page 157 of 161 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2402
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    In my point of view, I can see it as being painful for Magik being called "snowflake" after the bad things she's done in the past as her "nearly" soulless self and knowing she can never go back to being the innocent little girl again.
    I dunno. I would think Magik would be okay with it because it's coming from the one person who basically loves her unconditionally. It doesn't matter how bad it gets or what she does, he'll always have her back. It isn't said to *ignore* or *downplay* all the hardships and trauma she's been through--it's done to reinforce the fact that she'll always be his little sister (snowflake) who he loves.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    What Magik put her brother through was the same Belasco put Magik through.
    Kind'a why I think it was completely out of character of her. She would never want to do that to anyone.. much less her brother.

Just read X-men Gold #31. Very sad moment for Colossus. He really got the worst of the heartbreak. I hope he finds a better role in another book. After what Kitty did to him, I don't think anyone would blame him for stepping aside for a while.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

He's hangin with his bros in Astonishing. I'm glad he has another home (book) already.

Ultimate Member

In the end I'd hate to be the first villain that they come across, well the Reavers are but one would think that Colossus would have a lot of pent up anger...just needing someone to direct it at...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    Kind'a why I think it was completely out of character of her. She would never want to do that to anyone.. much less her brother.
    Yeah, that would be true.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    He's hangin with his bros in Astonishing. I'm glad he has another home (book) already.
    So how did Colossus join the team?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    So how did Colossus join the team?
    He hasn't joined yet. The first issue is mostly Alex trying and failing to put a team together then settling on recruiting Beast.

Spectacular Member

I wonder how Havok recruits him then because in X-Men Gold he left, to go where nobody knows.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    I wonder how Havok recruits him then because in X-Men Gold he left, to go where nobody knows.
    With the way Kitty outright told Alex he isn’t an x-man and how colossus is walking away from being one for now since Kitty left him at the altar, he’ll probably just find him on his way out and ask if he wants to join. That it might annoy kitty Alex is recruiting her ex is probably a plus for him to do so..

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    With the way Kitty outright told Alex he isn’t an x-man and how colossus is walking away from being one for now since Kitty left him at the altar, he’ll probably just find him on his way out and ask if he wants to join. That it might annoy kitty Alex is recruiting her ex is probably a plus for him to do so..
    Yeah, I can kind of see that happening. It's sad how things with Kitty and Colossus have played out, but at the very least, Havok will put Colossus in a position to vent his heartbreak. That usually brings out the best in him.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Definitely see them just running into each other. Hopefully this helps Colossus really move on and blossom on his own. (Been going through that myself lately and it doesn't feel too bad)

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Definitely see them just running into each other. Hopefully this helps Colossus really move on and blossom on his own. (Been going through that myself lately and it doesn't feel too bad)
    He has before, most recently with the Hopeless incarnation of X-Force, but writers just keep hitting the reset button on him.

That relationship should have been over and done with, but writers like Guggenheim keep bringing it back for cheap drama. Let those characters move on for crying out loud, especially now that they have turned Kitty into suck a sanctimonious and annoying character. I was hoping that Astonishing would be Kitty free, but there she is again (luckily interacting with Havok and not Colossus). I just hope that Rosenberg limits her appearances to a minimum, and doesn’t go down the route of cheap drama with the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    He has before, most recently with the Hopeless incarnation of X-Force, but writers just keep hitting the reset button on him.
    You're right. But this feels pretty permanent... even though nothing's permanent in comics.. I know.

I dont really like Guggenheim´s idea of "I´m leaving you at the altar but its not such a big dea".

Its stupid.

Piotr gets the worst end here. Always holding a candle for her. He should leave Kitty for good.

And what she did its terrible. She should even be punished and lectured by their mutual friends. She acted egocentrically with no respect or caring for Peters feelings.