Page 153 of 161 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2402
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    sketch Cho Kitty and colossus.
    I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

That's the official Colossus variant.
    Well, at least they are giving Bendis and Aaron some props as represented in the chains. Can't wait for the wedding!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    Well, at least they are giving Bendis and Aaron some props as represented in the chains. Can't wait for the wedding!
    Well.....you'll definitely will loved X-MEN: GOLD #29......for another incredible moment for Colossus...!!!
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 06-06-2018 at 10:29 AM.

X-men Gold #29 had one of the best Colossus moments in years. It was so sweet and endearing. It makes me that much more excited to see him and Kitty tie the knot in the next issue.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

Can anyone count the times Colossus was used to show how tough the new bad guy was, or any other character?

Question:

Colossus has gotten opportunities to lead pretty much only in alternate time lines or dimensions. For instance in Age of Apocalypse and Secret Wars: Inferno (Perhaps my favorite version of Piotr...Colossus with the Soul Sword? YES please. I still hold out hope he may show up in the 616).

So why do you think he gets those opportunities in those areas but not in the main timeline?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jcubed View Post
    Question:

Colossus has gotten opportunities to lead pretty much only in alternate time lines or dimensions. For instance in Age of Apocalypse and Secret Wars: Inferno (Perhaps my favorite version of Piotr...Colossus with the Soul Sword? YES please. I still hold out hope he may show up in the 616).

So why do you think he gets those opportunities in those areas but not in the main timeline?
    Maybe because he's treated too much as the safe/boring guy in 616. Remember AoA Piotr was married to the badass-clad-in-leather-with-claws Kitty and Inferno had him with Domino, who were pretty much a couple of wild little creatures. They barely give him all the personality he had on those timelines. There's also the fact that the last major development for him (before the marriage) was being possessed by Cytorakk and barely in control of his bloodlust, thus as unfit to lead any hero team as someone like Sabretooth before inversion. The fact that the last good Colossus writer was Hopeless is pretty sad. Hopefully Rosenberg has something good for him in the future.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 06-07-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Question:

He's not really the leader type. He comes across too passive and not one to make the quick decisions a leader needs

Incredible Member

Question:

The closest he got was when Emma Frost brought in Colossus to teach the Academy x kids in craig kyke and Chris Yost's New X-men run the value of teamwork. He trounces the team while scolding the team for not working together saying they will get themselves and their teammates killed.

a403bcae-7f8b-4fbe-9bd4-a984a442b0eb.jpg

Honestly I don't know if leadership is right for his personality. Mentorship on the other hand is in his wheelhouse. The Deadpool films have been proof of concept of Colossus in the mentor role.

He also led Anole's Squad during the Omega World arc in Extraordinary X-Men. Well,,,,,,,for a day before they got separated by the Horsemen of Apocalypse.

Spectacular Member

I have a question for you guys.

What is Colossus' greatest strength feat shown in comics?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    I have a question for you guys.

What is Colossus' greatest strength feat shown in comics?
    Going toe to toe against Gladiator until everything around them crumbled.

http://i.imgur.com/rGC26ih.jpg

Incredible Member

https://www.newsarama.com/40357-cabl...-annual-1.html

Colossus will appear in the Domino annual in September in a backup story written by Dennis Hopeless! I assume hopeless will write the fallout of Colossus marriage to kitty.
    Last edited by petrefax; 06-14-2018 at 05:20 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by petrefax View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/40357-cabl...-annual-1.html

Colossus will appear in the Domino annual in September in a backup story written by Dennis Hopeless! I assume hopeless will write the fallout of Colossus marriage to kitty.
    Hope he addresses how Kitty treated Domino in that Search for Wolverine mini

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

When did Colossus lose the "Katya" tattoo he had sprawled across his chest? I've been wondering that lately for some strange reason....
    Also I miss his daddy look from Extraordinary