Page 2 of 161 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Does anyone know if there will be an explanation of what happened to Peter post the end of the "Cable and X-force"
    run, or will he simply pop up in "Amazing X-men" without any mention of Domino, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Remy Lebeau View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be an explanation of what happened to Peter post the end of the "Cable and X-force"
    run, or will he simply pop up in "Amazing X-men" without any mention of Domino, etc.?
    I think we'll just have to wait and see how Kyle & Yost handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    I think we'll just have to wait and see how Kyle & Yost handle it.
    I trust them. I think they'll do a good job. Personally, I'm glad it's not Jason Aaron handling it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    Every time I see your user icon it makes me want to play Last of Us again.
    Me too. They are offering a "remastered" version for the PS4 this summer, and I'm ashamed to admit it is actually tempting me to buy a PS4 just so I can pay $60 to play it again with even better graphics. Bastards have their hooks in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Remy Lebeau View Post
    Hopefully they'll at least reference it, but in all likelihood we are getting hosed when it comes to a satisfying resolution to that story thread. Hopeless got hosed, too, when they forced him to finish his series by wrapping it into the other X-Force series, thereby not being able to close out his own story. Crap thing to do to readers, but Marvel is big business these days and they don't give a **** as long as their readers stick around, which we basically will.

Astonishing Member

Checked out Bendis' tumblr page, and found an interesting note on Colossus. Someone asks Bendis if Magik and Colossus will be addressing their issues anytime soon, and in response Bendis posts a picture of the upcoming Uncanny X-men Original Sin issue.

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...meeting-up-and

Also, nice Colossus request there, Rickbarry. Gave me a good laugh. Hopefully you can return to these boards soon enough.

Astonishing Member

Colossus feature for X-Men Days of Future Past

BANNED

colossus fans dont bother seeing the dofp film for him.... he's barely in it as expected and has no real noteworthy moment except getting utterly trashed by the nimord sentinels in quick fashion. For being the only legitimate brick in the entire x-men franchise they really gave him no moments to show it. I was hoping he would at least lift a sentinel over his head and toss him into the air, or lift a giant boulder and try to swat them away. Some show of strength or power. Sadly the entire franchise has been a pretty big waste of pitor.

BANNED

The one thing that I raised an eyebrow with was Domino was that he always appeared in metal form when they had relations...maybe it was addressed and I missed it.

Ultimate Member

Maybe she now has a thing for guys with metal, Cable had a metal arm, Logan his claws, Colossus his armor...but then again she never really seemed that close to either Logan or Colossus, everything between them was pretty much just sex, for anything deeper you'd have to go back to Cable, the only guy that imho she's ever truly been in love with. As for Colossus, he needs a woman who could knock some sense into him if need be...Frenzy maybe or someone as strong as Colossus is...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by colossus34 View Post
    colossus fans dont bother seeing the dofp film for him.... he's barely in it as expected and has no real noteworthy moment except getting utterly trashed by the nimord sentinels in quick fashion. For being the only legitimate brick in the entire x-men franchise they really gave him no moments to show it. I was hoping he would at least lift a sentinel over his head and toss him into the air, or lift a giant boulder and try to swat them away. Some show of strength or power. Sadly the entire franchise has been a pretty big waste of pitor.
    Agreed. I was disappointed in Colossus in the film. Everyone else in the future got one shining moment over the sentinels. But Colossus just got trashed.

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    Agreed. I was disappointed in Colossus in the film. Everyone else in the future got one shining moment over the sentinels. But Colossus just got trashed.
    Given the circumstances, however, Colossus is one of the FEW survivors left -- so that's definitely something to be said about him as a character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Given the circumstances, however, Colossus is one of the FEW survivors left -- so that's definitely something to be said about him as a character.
    it says that Daniel Cudemore was forced to sign a contract with guaranteed sequel return that's all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by colossus34 View Post
    it says that Daniel Cudemore was forced to sign a contract with guaranteed sequel return that's all.
    He had more lines in the Hardee's/Carl JR ad than in 3 movies total...lol.