Page 154 of 161 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2402

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    When did Colossus lose the "Katya" tattoo he had sprawled across his chest? I've been wondering that lately for some strange reason....
    Also I miss his daddy look from Extraordinary
    Headcanon- transformation into the Juggernaut reset his basic form. (unless we saw his bare chest, with no tattoo, some time before that)

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Headcanon- transformation into the Juggernaut reset his basic form. (unless we saw his bare chest, with no tattoo, some time before that)
    Or maybe Kitty forced him to get it laser removed because it totally creeped her out. I’m sure Forge could whip up some device capable of removing tattoos in one section.

Maybe Rachel got her back tattoo removed too.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    AVX also messed his powers up after being a Phoenix host causing them to be unstable and involuntary
    Constant partial shifting between metal and nonmetal forms. He couldn't keep a consistent form and cable had forge build a containment suit to controlPetey's powers. Maybe that could be why the tatoo no longer exists.

Careful fellows... there be spoilers out there...

Just tag 'em.
    spoilers:
    Jilted at the altar! I guess now we know why he joins the Astonishing team. He's probably leaving Gold.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Well Colossus, you better get
    spoilers:
    back to either Callisto or Domino,
    end of spoilers after what happened in the wedding special!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Dodge the Bullet.jpg

Colossus dodge the bullet.

So happy that the wedding didn’t go through, now Colossus can move onto better things, namely Domino. ��

Astonishing Member

Colossus is better at dodging bullets than Kitty

Fantastic Member

Maybe he'll be cool with Domino but it still really sucks my favorite 'ship was just teased for 30 issues only to be crushed at the end.

Glad people are happy about this turn, I guess. I'm not, though. Love it or hate it, the relationship with Kitty put Colossus front and center in the X-men world. Without it, he loses his anchor and will now return to being an afterthought character who will lack any substantial storytelling, just as he has for much of the time since the last time they ended his relationship with Kitty. Throw in the fact that the current X-men group editor dislikes him and I get the feeling Colossus fans are in for a dark period.

Also, the Domino thing would be awesome but it doesn't seem very likely to come back any time soon, if ever. That was a Dennis Hopeless driven story and Gail Simone is now entrenched as Domino's main writer.

DOMINO ANNUAL 1.jpg

DOMINO ANNUAL #1
    GAIL SIMONE, FABIAN NICIEZA, DENNIS HOPELESS, LEAH WILLIAMS (W)
    VICTOR IBANEZ, JUAN GEDEON, NATACHA BUSTOS & MORE (A)
    Cover by GREG LAND
    VARIANT Cover by FRANK CHO
    Tales too big for Domino’s best-selling solo series! Neena Thurman’s never worked alone… She keeps her friends close and her lovers closer!
    FINALLY REVEALED: the origin of Domino’s posse! Colossus and Domino rekindled? Cable takes a bath!
    Plus: Domino’s not the only mutant wearing her X-gene on her sleeve… don’t miss the first appearance of the RejeX!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Glad people are happy about this turn, I guess. I'm not, though. Love it or hate it, the relationship with Kitty put Colossus front and center in the X-men world. Without it, he loses his anchor and will now return to being an afterthought character who will lack any substantial storytelling, just as he has for much of the time since the last time they ended his relationship with Kitty. Throw in the fact that the current X-men group editor dislikes him and I get the feeling Colossus fans are in for a dark period.

Also, the Domino thing would be awesome but it doesn't seem very likely to come back any time soon, if ever. That was a Dennis Hopeless driven story and Gail Simone is now entrenched as Domino's main writer.
    I think Colossus is safe because of the Deadpool movies, now "casuals" as in, people who don't read comics, see him as a very super good goody hero who has fun interactions with antiheroes (because of the contrast).
    Marvel writers are very inspired by both movie and tv synergy. It seems they are making the Cuckoos villains because of The Gifted.

Hopefully, after today, this will be the end of doormat Colossus.

I want to see the return of the Phoenix Colossus attitude and Peter can still be a good man but have a spin, dignity and stop being a beta.