Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    JDUP01

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post

Colossus feature for X-Men Days of Future Past
    I haven't seen the movie, but I'm sure this was about it for Colossus...other than standing around and doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JDUP01 View Post
    I haven't seen the movie, but I'm sure this was about it for Colossus...other than standing around and doing nothing.
    That is unfortunate. He had less role in the movie than in X3?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    He had more lines in the Hardee's/Carl JR ad than in 3 movies total...lol.
    Sad but true.

Im honestly curious how were supposed to realistically believe he was able to survive as long as he did in the future with how poorly he fared against the future sentinels. All the survivors like blink, storm, magneto, iceman, and bishop were all either able to fly/teleport or had some long range attacks that obviously gave them the abilities to evade or time to run from a sentinel attack. Even warpath had some sort of pre-cog which meant he probably could avoid capture for quiet awhile but Colossus's only move seemed to be to stand up close and brawl which seems to be the easiest way to be out powered and gives you no way to run.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by colossus34 View Post
    Sad but true.

Im honestly curious how were supposed to realistically believe he was able to survive as long as he did in the future with how poorly he fared against the future sentinels. All the survivors like blink, storm, magneto, iceman, and bishop were all either able to fly/teleport or had some long range attacks that obviously gave them the abilities to evade or time to run from a sentinel attack. Even warpath had some sort of pre-cog which meant he probably could avoid capture for quiet awhile but Colossus's only move seemed to be to stand up close and brawl which seems to be the easiest way to be out powered and gives you no way to run.
    really...couldnt they have brought a giant piece of metal for him to wield
    same for magneto
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-27-2014 at 05:23 AM.

The fact that he didn't get any lines was probably the funniest thing to me. Not even a "Hey Professor", but Cudmore got his check so I'm sure he's not super upset. Especially since he keeps coming back to say nothing lol.

Anyways, Colossus time to join Amazing is almost here. Kind of disappointed though I would have preferred him to stay in X-Force or even join Magneto's new Acolytes. His X-men adventures/storylines were pretty stagnant until the whole Juggernaut thing and now that that's gone I'm worries it might go back to "default team brick".

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    He had more lines in the Hardee's/Carl JR ad than in 3 movies total...lol.
    Colossus has a commercial?! The only one I've seen in my area is the Evan Peters/Quicksilver one.

I'd *much* rather watch Daniel Cudmore stuff his mouth...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Colossus has a commercial?! The only one I've seen in my area is the Evan Peters/Quicksilver one.

I'd *much* rather watch Daniel Cudmore stuff his mouth...
    Yep Cudmore has a Carl's Jr Commercial as Colosssus. Can't really blame the guy since he probably doesn't get a lot of endorsement deals. First time posting here. I too am a fan. He's my favorite comic character of all time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by petrefax View Post
    Yep Cudmore has a Carl's Jr Commercial as Colosssus. Can't really blame the guy since he probably doesn't get a lot of endorsement deals. First time posting here. I too am a fan. He's my favorite comic character of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1214436/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Cudmore yup he's only 33
    https://twitter.com/danielcudmore looks like a taller keanu reeves there
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danie...ation=timeline
    http://hotscreenguys.blogspot.com.es...l-cudmore.html
    ive been a fan of his for years
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-28-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Astonishing Member

What issue is Colossus joining Amazing X-Men? I'll definitely have to pick that up. I loved what Kieron Gillen was doing with him throughout Uncanny X-Men and AvX: Consequences and then Denis Hopeless was doing with him in Cable and X-Force.

Astonishing Member

I'm probably the only one who really liked his scenes in Days of Future Past. I was just glad to see the character, and actor, appear in the movie. There was a really cool scene with him going through some of Blink's portals to gain momentum that was really kick a** and had me mark out.

Is Colossus in the picture?

I can't wait, tomorrow is the day to watch!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    What issue is Colossus joining Amazing X-Men? I'll definitely have to pick that up. I loved what Kieron Gillen was doing with him throughout Uncanny X-Men and AvX: Consequences and then Denis Hopeless was doing with him in Cable and X-Force.
    He's supposed to appear in Amazing X-men #8 which I believe is coming out in June when the new creative team of Craig Kyle and Chris Yost writing and Ed McGuinness will remain on art duties.

Edit: Apparently Amazing X-men #8 comes out next week. They posted the preview this morning

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21877
    Last edited by petrefax; 05-29-2014 at 06:25 AM.

I haven't read anything with Colossus in quite a while, but I miss the old him, back when he was softer, and had that Russian heart of gold. I just feel since he got the juggernauts power and AvsX he hasn't had that personality. But I really haven't read him in a long time so I'm not sure of his personality these days so can anyone confirm if he has changed or is like he used to be?

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post

10. Beefcake: As much as I loath to say it, colossus is a perfect candidate for...well beefcake shots. Women and gay men need their pron too

Aha, I've never thought of Colossus as a 'Beefcake' before, but you have a good point, he is a perfect candidate for them...along with Daniel Cudmore. There could be worse things in x-comics :P

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
    I haven't read anything with Colossus in quite a while, but I miss the old him, back when he was softer, and had that Russian heart of gold. I just feel since he got the juggernauts power and AvsX he hasn't had that personality. But I really haven't read him in a long time so I'm not sure of his personality these days so can anyone confirm if he has changed or is like he used to be?
    I thought he was pretty enjoyable to read in Cable and X-Force. While he didn't do a whole lot it seemed Dennis Hopeless actually got the core of the character right.