Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wells hasn't even really wrapped up his Hobgoblin plot yet.
    Neither his Goblin Queen arc

Fantastic Member

Why do we even need a new Goblin? Keep Green, Hob and Dema (Remove Dema from Shriek and bring Shriek back) Maybe Queen, undecided... that's it, no more. Pare down Symbiotes as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    All the supportiing cast has beenm turned into a Goblin. And we wonder why Peter's personal life almost doen't matter anymore in the 616
    My gut tells me the new Goblin in Ben. I just hope Wells does not go really nasty and choose Peter, MJ or Felicia.

Astonishing Member

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #52

ZEB WELLS (W) • ED McGUINNESS (A/C) • VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV

• Nothing is okay.

• This issue is so shocking and troubling we can’t even show you the cover!.

It should be someone dear to Peter as per the solicit. Neither Ben nor Kaine fit that bill IMHO
    Yeah, no, shocking and troubling is fridging a teenage South Asian hero during AAPI month by stabbing her in the back while she stands around and doesn't even get a chance to fight back just as a bait and switch to tease murdering Mary Jane Watson.

This will no doubt be another nothing burger that comes out of left field, like Gus the debt collector turning out to be a random serial killer who then gets whitewashed as a demon. I'm so old, I remember when the solicit for ASM #36 said, "Spider-Man has never gone this dark. Now the consequences are unraveled. Will New York ever look at him the same way again?" and it was just a Rekrap story.
    Last edited by TinkerSpider; 03-21-2024 at 02:33 PM.
    “I always figured if I were a superhero, there’s no way on God's earth that I'm gonna pal around with some teenager."

— Stan Lee

Amazing Member

Based on an image I saw on Reddit based on a date Peter missed, I wouldn't be surprised if the new goblin is going to be Michelle the new 'Love Interest' that was being hyped

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    My gut tells me the new Goblin in Ben. I just hope Wells does not go really nasty and choose Peter, MJ or Felicia.
    Ben and Kaine have their mini in July (or August) they're safe.

They're safe from being the new Goblin mind you, a worse fate is still on the cards

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetap View Post
    Based on an image I saw on Reddit based on a date Peter missed, I wouldn't be surprised if the new goblin is going to be Michelle the new 'Love Interest' that was being hyped
    This is a good guess. Care to link the image?

Amazing Member

This is a good guess. Care to link the image?
    I think this should hopefully work as the base file was apparently too large to upload directly. It doesn't look like it is a phone grab so I assume they got it from some legit source (Or I did not read whatever it came from).

https://i.redd.it/r7u2n48ekqpc1.jpeg

I think this should hopefully work as the base file was apparently too large to upload directly. It doesn't look like it is a phone grab so I assume they got it from some legit source (Or I did not read whatever it came from).

this seems apart of the Chasm two partner Ben probably messing around with Peter civilian life
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    this seems apart of the Chasm two partner Ben probably messing around with Peter civilian life
    That's Carmen not Todd Nauck so it must be the Electro issue but foreshadowing the Chasm arc

Amazing Member

Yeah it could be just for that, but with reintroducing her as a character talking about dates and the recent letter on how there is going to be a new love interest my assumption is that it will be Michelle

Astonishing Member

Thanks! Are there more images? Is that the Spìder-Man subreddit?

Astonishing Member

he set Peter a fake date? He's truly unhinged! Someone should stop him!

Jesus Christ that's sad. What a great new addition to Spider-Man's rogues gallery, huh?

Astonishing Member

Yeah it could be just for that, but with reintroducing her as a character talking about dates and the recent letter on how there is going to be a new love interest my assumption is that it will be Michelle
    Michelle strikes me as a Karen, but her as a Goblin does not move the needle one way or another. That said I would prefer her to Ben, Peter, Felicia, MJ or some version of Gwen . Although to be honest I am sick of Goblins and hope we can go a couple of years without seeing one.