Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Invincible Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,531

    Default Seems like there are no new Mignolaverse comics

    What is going on with his books?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What is going on with his books?
    Yeah, it's been a while since they've solicited anything new. Dark Horse hasn't released their solicitations for June (that I've seen) and there's nothing Hellboy related before then.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

  3. #3
    Incredible Member topfueluhl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    562

    Default

    The only new Hellboy I've seen coming soon is on free comic book day May 4th.
    https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/301...y-2024-General

  4. #4
    Mighty Member Angilasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    God, I have an insane backlog. Take a year off and maybe I'll have caught up.

    Maybe Mike's putting his all into a solo project? That'd be neat.

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    God, I have an insane backlog. Take a year off and maybe I'll have caught up.

    Maybe Mike's putting his all into a solo project? That'd be neat.
    I'm certainly down with whatever he puts out, whenever he chooses.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

  6. #6
    Mighty Member Angilasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Mignola's got a gallery show (and accompanying catalog/artbook) this fall, and that may occupy the lion share of his year.

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member MRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    Mignola's got a gallery show (and accompanying catalog/artbook) this fall, and that may occupy the lion share of his year.
    Do you mean this book?




    Mike just posted this on his socials today.

    -M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

  8. #8
    Mighty Member Angilasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Yeah. Doing a show like this is like throwing a wedding (or some other similar metaphor).

  9. #9

    Default

    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/04/mi...rious-objects/

    Mignola is creating a new line of comics starting in 2024. Its a shared universe titled "Curious objects". The first entry will be an anthology titled "Bowling for corpses and other strange tales from lands unknown".
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-04-2024 at 05:43 PM.

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/04/mi...rious-objects/

    Mignola is creating a new line of comics starting in 2024. Its a shared universe titled "Curious objects". The first entry will be an anthology titled "Bowling for corpses and other strange tales from lands unknown".
    Very nice, looks like it will be debuting with a banger with a nice hardcover!
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •