Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

It's a big month except for a few books:
    X-men #35
    Heir of Apocalypse
    Ms marvel
    Ultimate X-men
    X-Men Forever

I have to ask, do the vampire issues/story lines actually sell good? I skip them and it just seems to be met with a lot of ugh. So now I’m curious…
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    This makes my robotic heart melt and proves that, sometimes, "a picture is worth a thousand words" indeed. :)
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 03-22-2024 at 04:23 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    I have to ask, do the vampire issues/story lines actually sell good? I skip them and it just seems to be met with a lot of ugh. So now I’m curious…
    I don't know if they sell better than any other Event but If you're into that sort of Super Horror thing, it could be worth it for you, regardless.

I am definitely into the Vampire stuff but...it's a Marvel event with a gazillion mostly irrelevant tie-ins...I don't do that. I'm just getting the main books/story, everything else I'll sort through here in the review threads.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't know if they sell better than any other Event but If you're into that sort of Super Horror thing, it could be worth it for you, regardless.

I am definitely into the Vampire stuff but...it's a Marvel event with a gazillion mostly irrelevant tie-ins...I don't do that. I'm just getting the main books/story, everything else I'll sort through here in the review threads.
    I got you. I just figured that they have to sell well. If that makes sense. I hope these are good stories for the horror fans.

But yeah, I generally don’t bother with tie-ins either. Not unless it’s a character I like appearing in there or that particular tie-in is interesting. Most of the time nope.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”