Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default June 2024 X-Books Solicitations

https://www.comicreleases.com/2024/0...solicitations/

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE: WWIII #2 (OF 3)
    JOE KELLY (W) • ADAM KUBERT (A/C)
    SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!
    WOLVERINE and DEADPOOL, caught in a snowy wasteland, with no hope of survival – except each other! If they can fight off the ENHANCED FORCES of THOSE WHO WATCH, only one battle remains – LOGAN VS. WADE WILSON! And it can only end – IN DEATH! You’ll have to read it to believe it! And: The story behind the DELTA revealed!

WOLVERINE BLOOD HUNT #1 (of 4)
    TOM WALTZ (W) • JUAN JOSÉ RYP (A) • Cover by BEN HARVEY
    Blood-Red Variant Cover also available
    LOGAN FIGHTS BACK THE DARKNESS!
    WOLVERINE’s the best there is at what he does – and today, fighting vampires is going to have to top that list! Don’t miss the MARVEL DEBUT of scintillating scribe TOM WALTZ (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Last Ronin) as he teams up with daring artistic dynamo JUAN JOSÉ RYP (WOLVERINE, VENGEANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT) for a bloody good time!
    As the sky darkens across the globe and vampires reign, what hidden plot puts LOGAN directly in their crosshairs? Hint: It’s like nothing you’ve seen in BLOOD HUNT yet! Be here as the plot (and blood!) thickens when a secret vampire sect enacts a startling strategy that’ll take Logan – and the world – to the brink! Guest-starring some SURPRISE characters from Wolverine’s past!

WOLVERINE BLOOD HUNT #2 (of 4)
    TOM WALTZ (W) • JUAN JOSÉ RYP (A) • Cover by BEN HARVEY
    FIGHTING FANGS WITH FANGS!
    WOLVERINE is up to his claws in vampires, but luckily he gets a little help from his friends! LOUISE, the vampire-hunting vampire of the NIGHTGUARD, and LOGAN cut their way through vamps to bring the fight to their leader – and you’ll NEVER GUESS who it is! But can Louise control her vampiric tendencies to save the day, or is every step closer to their enemy a step closer to disaster?

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – JUBILEE #1
    PREETI CHHIBBER (W) • Enid Balám (A)
    Running from the past is one race you’ll never win – and as darkness suffuses the world, JUBILEE’s past as a vampire is back to take a big bite out of her! It’s gonna take more than a couple plasma bursts to get out of this one, Jubilation…

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – MAGIK #1
    ASHLEY ALLEN (W) • Jesús Hervás (A)
    • After the Fall of the House of X, Illyana Rasputina has returned to her homeland to search her soul and steel it for what comes next.
    • But how will she protect her first home when a vampire army descends on Russia, seeking to turn it into a living hell?
    • She may have been forged in the fires of Limbo, but has it prepared her for the Blood Hunt?

X-MEN #35 (LEGACY #700)
    GERRY DUGGAN, KIERON GILLEN, AL EWING, CHRIS CLAREMONT, JED MACKAY & GAIL SIMONE (W)
    PHIL NOTO, MARK BROOKS, JOSHUA CASSARA, LUCAS WERNECK, JEROME OPEŃA, STEFANO CASELLI, WALTER SIMONSON, LEINIL FRANCIS YU & MORE (A) • WRAPAROUND Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    THE END OF AN ERA – UNCANNY X-MEN #700!
    All good things must come to an end, and as good of a thing as the Krakoan era has been for mutantkind…its time has come at last. The tragedy and triumph of FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X, the madness and mystery of RISE OF THE POWERS OF X…they have all come to their end and led to this moment that will change the future of mutantkind for years to come. Written and drawn by an all-star cast of writers and artists who have shaped the Krakoan Age, this is one milestone no X-Fan will want to miss! Also featuring a story of family by X-Men master Chris Claremont…and a glimpse of things to come!

X-MEN: HEIR OF APOCALYPSE #1 (OF 4)
    STEVE FOXE (W) • NETHO DIAZ (A)
    For centuries, Apocalypse tested the mutants of Earth to guarantee that only the strong would survive. Now, as he takes his throne on Arakko, another must rise in his place and ensure the mutants of Earth do not grow weak in his absence! Twelve mutants chosen from the X-Men’s greatest heroes – and villains – will compete for the honor, but only one can become…the HEIR OF APOCALYPSE!

X-MEN: HEIR OF APOCALYPSE #2 (OF 4)
    STEVE FOXE (W) • NETHO DIAZ (A)
    Cable, Exodus, Mirage, Wolverine, and more – Apocalypse saw great potential in twelve hand-picked mutants. But when a thirteenth contender crashes the tournament, endangering the lives of thousands in the process, will any survive to carry on in Apocalypse’s footsteps? Not if MISTER SINISTER has anything to say about it!

X-MEN ’97 #4 (OF 4)
    STEVE FOXE (W) • SALVA ESPÍN (A) • COVER BY Todd Nauck
    SINISTER SECRETS COME TO LIGHT!
    As the X-Men gather to celebrate good news, some of their most dangerous foes show up to crash the party – and strike a deadly blow to mutant/human relations in the process! The official prelude to the hit new Disney+ TV show reaches its explosive conclusion here, setting up key plots that will play out in the seasons ahead!

WOLVERINE: MADRIPOOR KNIGHTS #5 (OF 5)
    CHRIS CLAREMONT (W)
    EDGAR SALAZAR (A)
    INTO THE HEART OF MADRIPOOR’S DARKNESS – FOR THE LAST TIME!
    THE HAND has finally enacted their decades-long plan for NATASHA ROMANOFF! With the BLACK WIDOW meeting her destiny (as teased in UNCANNY X-MEN #268!!!), will WOLVERINE and CAPTAIN AMERICA be able to save her or succumb to dark forces as this trio team up for the LAST TIME?
    Chris Claremont’s all-new, in-continuity adventure concludes with the culmination of his story over thirty years in the making!

MS. MARVEL: MUTANT MENACE #4 (OF 4)
    IMAN VELLANI, SABIR PIRZADA (W) SCOTT GODLEWSKI (A)
    OH, THE INHUMANITY!
    As Ms. Marvel’s powers rebel against her, she turns to her OG superfam – the Inhumans! Medusa, Karnak and (everyone’s favorite) Lockjaw guest-star as being a mutant continues to be no end of trouble to Jersey City’s number-one daughter!

HELLVERINE #2 (OF 4)
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JULIUS OHTA (A)
    THE HELLFIRE WARRIORS UNLEASHED!
    PROJECT HELLFIRE has unleashed their HELLFIRE-FUELED WARRIORS! But as HELLVERINE comes into conflict with this renegade team of reanimated fighters, will LOGAN be able to quell their violent mission, or will the clash result in hell on Earth?

ULTIMATE X-MEN #4
    PEACH MOMOKO (W) • PEACH MOMOKO (A/C)
    NEW MUTANTS!
    • Hisako and Mei’s classmate, Nico Minoru, has figured out that these two girls possess unusual abilities…
    • But they’re not the only ones!
    • Hisako’s world gets a whole lot bigger in ULTIMATE X-MEN #4!
    Last edited by JB; 03-21-2024 at 11:56 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Some of the covers, regular and variant.

So angle/archangel is the 13th contestant. Wonder if his involvement somehow ties into his giant size in may

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just XM 35 for me.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Oh,... this will be a cheap month, just like May does. Hmmm , what to do with the money I save....
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Oh,... this will be a cheap month, just like May does. Hmmm , what to do with the money I save....
    Light month for me too. Uncanny #700 and the two Heir issues. Might need to see some preview art of the Blood Hunt tie-in's to fully commit.

Definitely saving some money in June.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    So angle/archangel is the 13th contestant. Wonder if his involvement somehow ties into his giant size in may
    That's what I'm thinking. Now I wonder if maybe this is a test for him to overcome the "contestants" and prove that he's worthy.

Ah. My last issue of X.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    You may not be saving that much. XMen 700 seems to be an Omega Giant-sized issue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Oh god not the vampires...

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Light month for me too. Uncanny #700 and the two Heir issues. Might need to see some preview art of the Blood Hunt tie-in's to fully commit.
    Same. I’ll be keeping me ear to the wall to see if Kamala is finally getting her mutant powers revealed though.

Looks like Ultimate X-men introduces their version of Rogue in issue 4