Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Look, it's the Scarlet Spider !
    I would be fine if Ben (after getting his memories and soul back) wore an outfit like that as Scarlet Spider. I'd also be fine with Peter wearing that blue costume (number 4) for awhile as well. Love this comic. I can't wait for the moment Peter decides to tell MJ about him being Spider-Man and she non-chalantly tells him "oh yeah I found out a long time ago". Because I think she suspects already.

Best partner in crime Peter could ever have, love it!

One thing I just realized, is that May and Richard may be the first versions of Peter's children to be born with no spider-powers at all (thanks, Maker..)

Really wholesome preview ! I just hope Richard and MJ get to join Peter's crazyness too :P
    On another note, while I really really like Checchetto's art, I feel it needs more lively colors. But no biggie !

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vhm74 View Post
    Best partner in crime Peter could ever have, love it!
    Is no one talking about the fact that Peter can change the suit’s colors with his mind?

I also like how Richard and MJ are getting suspicious of Peter and May.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    hopefully this suit doesn't get destroy cause its very useful
    It can probably self-repair.

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It can probably self-repair.
    That would be cool if it could.

And most likely that would be the case.
    Last edited by FlyingShadow; 03-22-2024 at 08:53 AM.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    One thing I just realized, is that May and Richard may be the first versions of Peter's children to be born with no spider-powers at all (thanks, Maker..)

Really wholesome preview ! I just hope Richard and MJ get to join Peter's crazyness too :P
    On another note, while I really really like Checchetto's art, I feel it needs more lively colors. But no biggie !
    6160 version of May and Richard not having spidey powers would make the future stories unique, especially when 6160 opens up to the multiverse where they meet their alternate version of their siblings, but for now close universe.

I think, and some have surmise, it was done on purpose to show contrast of the world rob of their destiny and would become color full when things are back in their place or most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    hopefully this suit doesn't get destroy cause its very useful
    Isn't part of the speculation that it might be the 6160 version of the symbiote? Given it can empower people in its own right I could see Reed taking it off the board (and I don't know, neutralising or suppressing its higher functions? It's not like he's not played around with symbiotes before). Perhaps it will awaken and become 6160 Venom down the line, forcing Peter to make his own costume and webshooters (well, probably with an assist from MJ in the former), as a way of showing he coming into his own as Spider-Man, the same way MCU Peter left the starktech suits behind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post

I'm kinda glad. I like it when the hero has a normal life and a civilian supporting cast, something that I think is a big part of the appeal of Peter Parker in particular. I think superhero comics in general work best when the hero has a side of their life and people in it that are very human and normal and a lot of superhero comics have lost that. A big part of the appeal of Peter Parker as a character wasn't him being the leader of a superhero family, but him being a guy with a fairly normal life and problems under the mask.

So does Peter possess a symbiote in that world? What is the explanation for the costume morphing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So does Peter possess a symbiote in that world? What is the explanation for the costume morphing?
    It's a picotech suit designed by Tony Stark. Presumably, it has the ability to alter its appearance programmed in.

It’s Tony Stark picotech. A little synergy from the MCU which I surprisingly don’t hate.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I'm kinda glad. I like it when the hero has a normal life and a civilian supporting cast, something that I think is a big part of the appeal of Peter Parker in particular. I think superhero comics in general work best when the hero has a side of their life and people in it that are very human and normal and a lot of superhero comics have lost that. A big part of the appeal of Peter Parker as a character wasn't him being the leader of a superhero family, but him being a guy with a fairly normal life and problems under the mask.
    A very good point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    It's a picotech suit designed by Tony Stark. Presumably, it has the ability to alter its appearance programmed in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s Tony Stark picotech. A little synergy from the MCU which I surprisingly don’t hate.
    Technically, the MCU got that from the comics proper in the leadup to the original Civil War event.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Oh Peter, are you even trying to keep your identity a secret?

spoilers:
    First he all but tells Ben and Jonah that he’s the guy in black the Bugle is focusing on, then he gets outed by Harry because Harry controls his suit’s tech in the wake of taking over Stark’s Company. Hmmm kinda feel like that’s setting up Peter to ditch the picotech and go with a homemade/cloth suit. I’m dying to see how the Parker/Osborn double date goes now that Peter and Harry know each other’s secret identity.
    end of spoilers

Loved the scene with Peter and May swinging through the city, that’s muh Spider-Man.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/