Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Abandoned DC stories they should revive?

Spoke to Peter David at a con. I asked him what stories we woulda seen if Young Justice had continued.

He said he would have had Bart and Superboy as odd couple room mates, plus a lot of other stories.

Would love to see Pete and Todd back on a YJ revival (outside of One year later continiuity and all that)

and YOU?

-Zatanna 2010 by Paul Dini, I want to see Zatanna final showdown against The Spectre and Brother Night. It's quite insane DC doesn't let Paul Dini to finish it
    #ReleaseTheDiniCut

Geoff Johns' post-Doomsday Clock, pre-returning DiDio and Bendis plan for the DCU.
    Last edited by All Star Superman; 03-22-2024 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    -Zatanna 2010 by Paul Dini, I want to see Zatanna final showdown against The Spectre and Brother Night. It's quite insane DC doesn't let Paul Dini to finish it
    #ReleaseTheDiniCut
    We also never got the conclusion of Zatanna vs the Upside-Down Man.

Rucka's original Amazons Attack before Didio, Johns, and Infinite Crisis ruined it.

Fantastic Member

Can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there are plenty.

--jthree

I feel like we never got resolution on who Lyta Trevor's FATHER was and the story on why she was given up for adoption to Joan Dale-Trevor.

Sadly, we'll probably never get that story since Lyta is avoided like the plague.

Mighty Member

An idea Paul Dini had about BTAS batsy dying and meeting Death (from Sandman). Would make a good GN dedicated to Kevin Conroy and Arleen...

Mighty Member

Sam hamm and Terry gillies Watchmen script as a comic. Ends with rhorshach banished to real world new York...

Mighty Member

Whatever plans they had for Captain Atom and specifically his son in The Fall and Rise of Captain Atom. Bonus if they keep "casting" Keith David as General Eiling.

I have mixed opinions on Batman: The Adventures Continue, but Paul Dini and Alan Burnett teased a story that followed up Deathstroke taking in Jason Todd that was meant for a one-shot or a graphic novel. It sounded interesting. Also, J.M. DeMatteis had another story to follow up Justice League Infinity that was "more grounded", but they never got a follow-up to that.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Mighty Member

A "what if" showing Captain Atom as the villian of Armageddon 2001. Which he was until they changed the plot at the last minute...

I liked Yrra Cynril as a Star Sapphire.

Incredible Member

What the original Oz plan was with Superman. It clearly was derailed and changed by Bendis coming in

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    What the original Oz plan was with Superman. It clearly was derailed and changed by Bendis coming in
    My guess is that Johns was going to include scenes of Jor-El being returned to his time in Doomsday Clock #12, but had to adjust since Bendis wanted to use him. This is one of the reasons the final issues were delayed, including a very forced reference to DiDio's "5G," which thankfully didn't happen.

Justice league gods and monsters chronicles. It was a sequel to the film and i wanted to see more of that universe.

Ellis and Davis Hunt's The Wild Storm imprint.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-17-2024 at 07:14 PM.