"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

I would easily take Fabian over any of vthe just announced new x men writers

The first time Cable and Apocalypse have been in the same panel together in Krakoa .

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    Agreed. I wish he and Mike Carey returned for the Krakoan era. I wish Claremont was willing to as well.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The first time Cable and Apocalypse have been in the same panel together in Krakoa .
    Hmm……aha! There appears to be a mental block in your brain where X of Swords should be. I wonder who put that there……..

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The real OG Cable, yes. Not the Kid. He interacted with En Sabah Nur in X of Swords… just before he cried after losing to Doug’s giant wife in ritual combat.

What X-Force plans have you heard? Thought they were supposed to be dope.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Fantastic Member

Since Black Womb was created by Nicieza, hopefully he would use this chance to clarify his original story and confirm once and for all what she is an ancestor of Summers family. IIRC it is the first time she interacts with any of her descendants.
    Last edited by Harasar; 03-22-2024 at 11:38 AM.

Fantastic Member

Looks like x force is de cLan shavey as rich said hes been very hit and miss as a writers all I know is like Jim Lee they did speak with quite a few hi her profile creators but looks like it did not work out
    Last edited by bishop66; 03-22-2024 at 12:02 PM.

The neo-craty ?

Looks like x force is de cLan shavey as rich said hes been very hit and miss as a writers all I know is like Jim Lee they did speak with quite a few hi her profile creators but looks like it did not work out
    Got it. Bummer regarding them not being able to land any of these high profile creators.

Sounds like this will be Mystique led, or at least she'll feature prominently (like Cyclops in X-men), if the rumored intel lines up the same way that it did for the Uncanny/X-men/Exceptional titles (where maybe the title was off but the creators were correct and it did feature Cyclops as the team leader).

Makes me wonder if it'll have Cable or Wolverine, since both of them kind of occupy the same grizzled veteran and/or straight-man role and thus have never been on an X-Force team together. Hmm... gut tells me Wolverine (with Deadpool too) for MCU synergy, heart tells me Cable because I'd love to see Nathan land somewhere in the new era... will be fine either way obviously, as they are my two faves, but best of all worlds is both of them join Mystique in X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Hmm……aha! There appears to be a mental block in your brain where X of Swords should be. I wonder who put that there……..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The real OG Cable, yes. Not the Kid. He interacted with En Sabah Nur in X of Swords… just before he cried after losing to Doug’s giant wife in ritual combat.
    I wasn't counting the kid.

My man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    Since Black Womb was created by Nicieza, hopefully he would use this chance to clarify his original story and confirm once and for all what she is an ancestor of Summers family. IIRC it is the first time she interacts with any of her descendants.

Omg yes and that she’s gambits mom