Default The Flash #7 Preview

The Flash #7 Preview
    Writer: Si Spurrier
    Artist: Ramon Perez

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Yay Max and Bart are back.

Nice to see Max and Bart again .

Fantastic Member

Another hugely enjoyable issue of this series. I really enjoy what they're doing here. I feel like yes the weird stuff is weird. But they've done a fantastic job of keeping the characters and their relationships at the forefront of all these situations.

It gives the book the necessary grounded through line to carry through all the extra dimensional nonsense (which I do find fun).

These are my favorite comic books starring Wally many many years. Well done to the creative team

Incredible Member

There's a fundamental problem with the plot though, and it's the same as when Iron Man's armour was killing him, or TNG did a "warp drive is destroying the universe" episode - it cannot, possibly, end with anything except "lol. Speed Force is all great" or it all being completely ignored because otherwise you end all Flash comics. And the harder Spurrier leans into it, the more ridiculous it gets. [When you have a character mocking chunks of your own plot, as Bart does here, that's usually a sign you know it.]